Post Your Shenmue Collection

76655349_10157503405775803_818355999063670784_n.jpg

Took new pictures tonight: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1noX0rkMktuaMPPZC8SRy2ETXvbzyo0y3?usp=sharing

Too many to post here anymore.

There are some things I have incoming, besides the pledges and preorder items I have pics of in Drive:
another Xbox demo disc with Shenmue II material on it (don't know what) in a Halo companion set
Shenmue Premiere ballpoint pen with box
some of the Shenmue I & II coasters
Some UK magazines with Shenmue III features and ads in them
Shenhua Shenmue Premiere phone card
Dreamcast Express complete set
Shenmue III Japanese DLC card for PS4
Shenmue III store tag from Japan
SEGA Heroes Ryo Hazuki pin

I think that's it. Whew.

Hi,

I haven`t posted my whole collection yet. I want to wait till I get my physical PC version of Shenmue III and also the physical backer rewards so I`ll post it sometime in the future. But here is something that I got by chance:

I went to my local Media Markt (electronics store here in Germany) the other day just to buy something. So I went to check on new games and off in the corner I see this Shenmue III standee. I was amazed to see it because it sure wasn`t there at launch. I was there when the game launched just to see the game box because I only had the pc code for the Epic Store.

So right when I saw it I went to the employee for games and asked him if they sold it when they don`t need it any more. He said give me a moment and went to his computer to check something. After that without saying a thing he went to the standee and gave it to me. He was like the game came out a while ago and they would throw it out so I could have it. Amazing guy man.

Great piece in my collection that I never expected to get. I wasn`t even aware that the publisher put something like that out here in Germany but kudos to them.

20200107_081228.jpg

Hi,

I haven`t posted my whole collection yet. I want to wait till I get my physical PC version of Shenmue III and also the physical backer rewards so I`ll post it sometime in the future. But here is something that I got by chance:

I went to my local Media Markt (electronics store here in Germany) the other day just to buy something. So I went to check on new games and off in the corner I see this Shenmue III standee. I was amazed to see it because it sure wasn`t there at launch. I was there when the game launched just to see the game box because I only had the pc code for the Epic Store.

So right when I saw it I went to the employee for games and asked him if they sold it when they don`t need it any more. He said give me a moment and went to his computer to check something. After that without saying a thing he went to the standee and gave it to me. He was like the game came out a while ago and they would throw it out so I could have it. Amazing guy man.

Great piece in my collection that I never expected to get. I wasn`t even aware that the publisher put something like that out here in Germany but kudos to them.

View attachment 6813
Great find!

Shenmue Shenhua mini disc
Shenmue 1&2 Remastered Promo Disc- XBOX One
Shenmue Shenhua Christmas Card w/ envelope
Shenhua Figurine
Sealed Shenmue 1 Japanese Sample Version
Shenmue 1 THE WHITE LABELS😎😈(thanks @24Nathan)

Numerous Shenmue Magazines (EDGE magazine Shenmue variant 7/20)

20200123_184548.jpg

20200120_142226.jpg

20200120_142245.jpg

20200123_184723.jpg

20200123_184801.jpg

20200123_184914.jpg

20200123_184948.jpg

Is that the Xbox One copy sealed from eBay? Where'd you find the TV Guide?

Yeah its sealed and I found it on Ebay. If you go to Ebay UK you should find one. I got the TV guide off Ebay as well I bought all those magazines in one shot.

Also I didn't even know that Edge magazine had a exclusive Shenmue cover. They only made 20 of them.

Back