Post Your Shenmue Collection

hao3Bu5.jpg

the Vinyl poster art on the left is signed by Corey Marshall.

Not pictured: Insert Coin Leather Jacket and various unofficial Tshirts from Redbubble including Goro's shirt, Tom's shirt, Bar MJQ logo shirt, Tomato Mart prize flyer cell phone case, a poster of Ryo in Dobuita, and the first loading screen shirt...

Here's the rest:
20171219_181730.jpg

Unfortunately I only have a photo that is a good 4 years old and... I can't believe I have to say this... not everything is up on my shelf right now, as I took things down a few weeks ago in advance of either moving to a different place or renovating. Yeah that sucks.

Wpm0E0L.jpg

Luckily I got most of the important stuff already together back then. The Japanese Shenmue and Shenmue II have sinced been signed by Yu Suzuki at Gamescom. Trying to list what is not in that picture... Two more variants of the Xbox version, Xbox demo, Shenmue and Shenmue II White Label, Project Berkley disc, the other Shenhua mini CD, both versions of the F4F Ryo and Lan Di, all of the Data Disc vinyls, all the Insert Coin Clothing stuff, Hardcore Chocolate t-shirt, Shenhua poster, Movie poster, Sacred Spot Guide Map in both languages.

One extra thing I really have to mention though, as we will all miss it in the future:
TP2IYAo.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to post my collection as it is quite large but it is locked away at my parents home back in America. So I cant take a picture of it and the last picture I had of it I lost.
It used to be the biggest in the Shenmue community back around 2006 or so but I've been far surpassed by the likes of Peter, Adam and others. Especially since I haven't bought a lot of the newer items that have been made from Insert Coin and First 4 Figures.

Nice collections guys ! <3

Already shared it on Twitter during the Shenmue Day, but here is my collection :

1533413714-1.jpg

More pictures here :

1533413861-2.jpg

1533413861-3.jpg

1533413860-4.jpg

1533413861-5.jpg

1533413861-6.jpg

1533413861-7.jpg

Still missing some stuff I'd like to get my hands on but it's either very expensive or hard to find.

Can't wait to add the Japanese Limited Edition of Shenmue I & II :love:

Taking pictures currently...mine is coming soon (saved to be edited)!

This thread was alive at the old Dojo, but I thought I'd revive it here, after some discussion in another thread. Let's post your Shenmue collections! I'll link everyone's posts here on the first post of the this topic, if it gains enough traction to have multiple pages. Include anything you want.
I've merged your topic with this one as it was already going along .

Nice collections guys ! <3

Already shared it on Twitter during the Shenmue Day, but here is my collection :

1533413714-1.jpg

More pictures here :

1533413861-2.jpg

1533413861-3.jpg

1533413860-4.jpg

1533413861-5.jpg

1533413861-6.jpg

1533413861-7.jpg

Still missing some stuff I'd like to get my hands on but it's either very expensive or hard to find.

Can't wait to add the Japanese Limited Edition of Shenmue I & II :love:
I would love to be able to find a copy of that Shenmue II "demo" disc that came with Fighting Vipers!

Back