Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
Hello Everyone,

Today we would like to announce that Director Yu Suzuki will be attending MAGIC KYOTO (Monaco Anime Game International Conferences Kyoto) on Wednesday, November 6th.

Yu Suzuki will take the stage along with Cedric Biscay, IGN Japan's Esra Krabbe and Shenmue Fan Satsuki to play Shenmue III, talk all things Shenmue and then hold an autograph signing afterwards. Tickets for the event are free, but sign-up is required!

3b10e9d56221d6505baac26e20ec7fbc_original.jpg

MAGIC KYOTO is presented by Shibuya Productions and their CEO, Cédric Biscay, co-producer of Shenmue III. World renowned artists and creators will converge on Kyoto in this continuation of Monaco's international conference last year! A host of top cosplayers from Europe and America are also planned for the event.

For event details, please visit the KYOTO MAGIC homepage and follow MAGIC on Twitter.

Thank you for your continued support.

Not sure if I want to see anymore footage being so close to release. Temptations, temptations...
I don't know. Shenmue 1 had these huge videos showing much of it. U.S. launch had a big trailer for Shenmue 2. You think tiny bits will ruin the game? I want every bit he can say or show. It can't ruin the story itself any. My opinion anyhow.

Nice to have an event showcasing Shenmue 3 just days away from its release! These last 3 weeks will be crazy!
That's exactly what came to my mind, so glad that there will be a new trailer to keep up the hype!

Not sure if I want to see anymore footage being so close to release. Temptations, temptations...
To be honest, I think I will bail out of this trailer. I've already seen enough and with such short time I think I can hold out!

I think they've made a critical mistake in video games in 1990s. I remember Resident Evil using actors, Civ 2 using actors, Wing commander... Talking about cut-scenes, and facial animations LOL. They should have been using videos for cut scenes all these years. It wouldn't have ruined the immersion any IMO. But they won't now. Hell all the CD era games 100% would have had full facial animation for every story bit. Better than any CGI they came up with. Just thinking out-loud.

Awesome. I'll be off work and can watch this before going to bed.
Cool. Well, I'll be at work, but I'll still watch it. Maybe before having a nap :sneaky:

Back