QTE Title 2 Discovery

If this has already been mentioned please feel free to delete this thread.

I was feeling really frustrated with this game as I felt like it wasn’t letting me react quickly enough. Then my wife suggested that sometimes when it seems like it’s not reacting fast enough, it’s actually a fake out, and you’re not supposed to press anything. She was correct. Sometimes the pad will raise, and if it doesn’t show a corresponding button, don’t press anything. I got a score of 18,000. Looking forward to doing better next time.

You have to train your brain to react to the sound cues because of the fake outs. A big obstacle for me was playing on ps4 with Xbox/dreamcast muscle memory. I see 'X' on the screen and I'm pressing square :LOL:

You have to train your brain to react to the sound cues because of the fake outs. A big obstacle for me was playing on ps4 with Xbox/dreamcast muscle memory. I see 'X' on the screen and I'm pressing square :LOL:
Good point about the sound!

Mentioned A WHILE ago lol, but no big deal.

My second try I got 25,000 something; I'm not that stellar at QTE title (it hurts my eyes after about 30 seconds and then it's hard to focus; apparently, due to my ADD).

Excite on the other hand, love it and no eye issues :D

Back