Question regarding kickstarter art book?

I just recently got a email from fangamer(no specific detail, but that a shipment was dent out), and shortly after got the capsule toy in the mail(so fitting I should get the Shenhua one of all things, talk about lucky). Now has anyone gotten the artbook yet/does anyone have news on such?

I just recently got a email from fangamer(no specific detail, but that a shipment was dent out), and shortly after got the capsule toy in the mail(so fitting I should get the Shenhua one of all things, talk about lucky). Now has anyone gotten the artbook yet/does anyone have news on such?
Yes, I got the art book last week.

I was in the same situation regarding the artbook. What you do is contact Fangamer about it. Email address is

[email protected]

Make sure you attach your order # or the number that went with your survey so they can find your order easliy. I e-mailed them Monday morning about the status of my artbook and got a shipping number in the afternoon on the same day.

I was in the same situation regarding the artbook. What you do is contact Fangamer about it. Email address is

[email protected]

Make sure you attach your order # or the number that went with your survey so they can find your order easliy. I e-mailed them Monday morning about the status of my artbook and got a shipping number in the afternoon on the same day.
Ok cool, thanks.

Back