Question: What potential things can I (we) do to help Shenmue 4 get made? Now and in the future.

Question in the title. I, like many of you, would LOVE a Shenmue 4. Hypothetically what can we do to make this happen?? Should the ShenCommmunity make a move now? Should we wait until Cerdric gives us an update? Should we wait to hear from Yu San? I've been tearing my hair our wondering if there's still a chance at 4 (I know I know, 3 just came out) and want to do everything in my power to ensure it happens!

Please share your thoughts, schemes and plans :)

Since it is too soon, appart from sharing good reviews, RT positive comments on Twitter, move articles that praise Yu Suzuki's career and this kind of things, my only move now is that on Christmas anyone who has a PS4 and his in my close friend/family cycle will get a copy, so far only my brother for sure. Is not a big thing, but any additional copy sold is a step closer to S4.

Since it is too soon, appart from sharing good reviews, RT positive comments on Twitter, move articles that praise Yu Suzuki's career and this kind of things, my only move now is that on Christmas anyone who has a PS4 and his in my close friend/family cycle will get a copy, so far only my brother for sure. Is not a big thing, but any additional copy sold is a step closer to S4.
I really like this Idea.. I actually have 2 friends I've wanted to introduce this series to. I might have to get them copies of 3 and force them to buy the HD themselves haha

Buy more copies, get people to buy copies, try to get Deep Silver interested in publishing it on other consoles. Not sure how you'd do the last one, but I think it'd be the most practical & effective: do MS or Nintendo do polls about games their customers want?

Question in the title. I, like many of you, would LOVE a Shenmue 4. Hypothetically what can we do to make this happen?? Should the ShenCommmunity make a move now? Should we wait until Cerdric gives us an update? Should we wait to hear from Yu San? I've been tearing my hair our wondering if there's still a chance at 4 (I know I know, 3 just came out) and want to do everything in my power to ensure it happens!

Please share your thoughts, schemes and plans :)

20191207_081019.jpg

Buy the game, support it by purchasing the DLC. Sales will always Trump reviews in the end. Fortnite is terrible but it also had poor reviews to start and has made millions of dollars.

Fan outreach should be more than enough to confirm a sequel.

Exactly this and getting the word out there. Say on social media you're looking forward to Shenmue 4

Back