Random Shenmue: Dragon and Phoenix Thoughts

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Strider (2014)
I am excited about this collection. To see Shenmue with modern technology will probably be the only chance we'll get for a true remaster and/or remake. To see fans keeping the Shenmue spirit alive for the benefit of the fans is amazing. I am truly humbled by the insatiable passion of this fanbase and honored to be a part of it. I will be downloading this collection on day zero.

Once again, thank you very much @LemonHaze, and all the other coders who are working on this collection. You guys are incredible.

About twenty years ago, another Shenmue fan and I were discussing something like these. "What if we could mod the games up and add cut content back, or even new content?" Well, neither of us are particularly adapt at programming and such, so it's awesome to see people bringing those dreams to life! I'm so stoked and excited for both of these.

BruceWayne911

Upper Knuckle (⬅️ ⬅️ 🤜)
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Shenmue 3 & Yakuza Kiwami
@LemonHaze have you ever thought of doing a mod for Shenmue where you could replace the main characters with there Virtual Fighter equivalent? I would personally love this mod.

Currently playing
shenmue chapter yokosuka
It's great to see it being made but I wait for npc and gameplay, and what kind of modernization the creators think about.

One important example for me will be the camera where I vastly prefer 1&2 (where it control ryo head) over 3 (where it's a standard 3rd person adventure camera).