Random Shenmue III Thoughts

yeah. I said the same thing to everyone I shared the news with.
No use in making this public cause it may not be 100% finalized.
And they might be waiting for something to really announce that to the public.

A good indication that things are on track tho!

Last edited:
Already seen threads of this pop up on ResetEra and on twitter. I assume if they were to release a Kickstarter Update about it, they wouldn't have just replied with a yes in the email. I'd love to see a official update though, with a picture of Yu and the team! Would be so damn awesome!

Lol.
I now feel kinda bad to have shared that here.
Some stupid dude already posted it on twitter.

But for everyone to understand where I was comming from...

Ys Net could not be planning to make an official announcment. That's Why I shared it.
And I didn't thought it would get out of this thread. I was wrong.

It must be made official in the upcoming days tho! ?

Last edited:
Sooooo...how long before we see the Kickstarter update now that word is spreading?

I’m surprised we didn’t get it today...I was thinking it might have come today even before Joel posted that reply.

I’ll fully celebrate once I see the inevitable “We’ve gone gold!” update with Yu and his team smiling for the camera.

Joel from Ys Net provided @spud1897 with additional comments that this was very much an unofficial confirmation. We should respect that for now in case they plan to mention it formally in the near future.

Joel has provided me an unofficial confirmation on something before that later transpired to not quite be true (he, of course, provided full clarification once he had proper confirmation), so yeah take it with a pinch of salt.

That said, I don't see how he could be mistaken or wrong on whether it has gone gold or not.

Lol.
I now feel kinda bad to have shared that here.
Some stupid dude already posted it on twitter.

But for everyone to understand where I was comming from...

Ys Net could not be planning to make an official announcment. That's Why I shared it.
And I didn't thought it would get out of this thread. I was wrong.

It must be made official un the upcoming days tho! ?
You shared it in good faith so dont worry.

That guy Joel from Awesome Japan? Haha the guy that acted like a looney drinking Fanta when interviewing Suzuki all those years back when the campaign first started?
Yeah it is. I know he copped alot of stick early on but since the KS closed hes been nothing short of brilliant imo. Always answering fans queries, quickly too.

I tip my hat to him

Back