Random Shenmue III Thoughts

If it's enemy territory, I doubt there would be traditional mini-games to play, maybe story related mini-games like catching the leaves in S2.

Or they could have gone the Yellow Head blg. route and snuck some arcade machines in one of the rooms

It was more the castle town comment. I mean theoretically Baisha was meant to have mini-games and they may have crossed over, but we're not yet sure if the Fortified Castle is an environment with some degree of freedom, or a Yellow Head Building-styled event location.

It'll be interesting to find out though, I have to admit.
Shenmue III has a ton of mysteries lined up for us to find. I cant wait.

And Yu said we could return to old areas sort of like Shenmue 1, right? Unlike in 2 where you couldn’t go back to Aberdeen once you progressed to Kowloon.
Nah, pretty sure he said that doesn't happen in III.

At least between Bailu and Niaowu anyway. The Fortified Castle might be a little bit of a different story, but that's my personal theory on the matter.

This final week will fly by!

and then
logo.png

Will be out!!! :eek:

Man, Shenmue 3's release cannot come soon enough. I'm going through one of my phases where just nothing will satisfy me, I can't seem to get any enjoyment out of anything and I don't know what to do with myself.

Generally, I've always needed a good tv show, a good book or particularly a good video game on the go to keep me sane, but every now and again I just can't find anything. Now's one of those times. I just don't know what to play. I got Luigi's Mansion 3 the other week and I'm already bored of it.

I swear next week will be the longest week ever.

Back