Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Agree. This saga could turned into a fucking harem and he just look at them with that dumb face :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, the amount of females throughout all three games who have had feelings for Ryo, asked him out, hit on him, or otherwise tried to get in his pants is staggering. Several men have complimented him on his looks as well.

The fight choreography leading into 70 man battle & the camaraderie between Guizang and Ryo was the highlight of S1 imo.

In s2, the Handcuff scene+QTE Segment was one of the best moment I've ever seen directed in gaming ever. Never seen such an ambitious segment/scene ever replicated nor implemented in modern gaming even tho there's more than enuf genres to give opportunity to direct one. David cage needs to study this asap if he wants to take his game design to the next level.

There's a guy who goes by the name Silent Rob that made a video/live stream archive absolutely dogpiling on Shenmue 3, he was apparantly gifted the game by someone. All his viewers were making mean comments too. The guy has hated on Shenmue 1&2 on the past but he went in with a totally biased view that the game is bad.

Random question: if Shenhua's father is Yunshen Yuan and considering Ryo calls him "Yuan", what is her theorical name? Shenhua Yunshen or Shenhua Yuan?

My PS4 Pro randomly shut off while I was in the middle of sparring. I had to unplug it and plug it back in to start it up again and when I got back into the game about an hour of progress, including a fully leveled one inch punch, was gone. I hope it's not a sign the thing is about to die. I really don't think I can justify buying another PS4 with the backwards compatible PS5 around the corner. :(

My PS4 Pro randomly shut off while I was in the middle of sparring. I had to unplug it and plug it back in to start it up again and when I got back into the game about an hour of progress, including a fully leveled one inch punch, was gone. I hope it's not a sign the thing is about to die. I really don't think I can justify buying another PS4 with the backwards compatible PS5 around the corner. :(
Really, surprising because the games Auto-Save functions are pretty generous - I had to reset the games when it froze at Shenhua's House, but then there was an Auto-Save right at the start of the same night.

I know! I thought it would've. I didn't really do any story beats in that hour. I actually like sparring and training, so I'm not too upset; just worried my PS4 might die.

I know that i am late but I just started shenmue 3 (had some bad things that happened in life)... So i finished shenmue 1 then shenmue 2 and at the cave i unlocked the last trophy which is named "you are not done yet" and oh my god i started feeling goosebumps...Then i started shenmue 3....and at the poem (a dragon shall emerge from the earth...) I started crying...i just could not stop...How could I? How can you manage this when you have been waiting for 18 years... Anyway. Sorry for blabbing but i just had to post....

Love you all.

I know! I thought it would've. I didn't really do any story beats in that hour. I actually like sparring and training, so I'm not too upset; just worried my PS4 might die.

You can find tons of threads on the official Playstation board about PS4 Pro's shutting off since its original release.
And there are tons of differents reasons for this. So if it happens again and again you have no other choice
than to live with it, repair it at a store or buy a new one because you will never find the reason on your own.
There are people who send their system to Sony for a replacement and the new one / repaired one
still had the same problem. The problem can be anything ... power supply of the console, power problems in your place,
overheating, a firmware bug, ...

It’s just a bummer the PS5 is around the corner and that it’s backwards compatible. It makes buying another PS4 at this point feel kind of silly.

Back