Random Shenmue III Thoughts

If S3 was released in a package with S1+2 on day one of S3's release, giving people the chance to play 1-3 back to back, I think S3 would have reviewed and been perceived more positively.

Some would give up during S1 or 2 and blame changed gaming tastes (as they might realize they don't enjoy 1+2 as much they used to), but those that made it to S3 would've gone into it realizing YS-NET wanted to give them a similar experience (which YS-NET told everyone anyway), and chances are they would enjoy it more.

This being better than jumping into S3 with a severe case of nostalgia.

Last edited:
Im looking at the pic for the guy s partner, I cant see her/him... Probably forever alone isnt it?
For Lord Jesus. I thought this was fake, edited sign but.. entering in Twitter not only confirms is legit but also make it worse due to brilliant comments from let down fans. Yes, they can throw that freesbee to another dog, im not going after it... You are not fans.
Twitter really poison my soul dude I read that Yakuza is far (FAR) superior than Shenmue.. I won't fall in, because that will mean possible offending dojo fellows who are very balanced and polite in the appreciation of both series.
Its not the correct thing to put them to fight each other but in that case I despise it so much compare to Shenmue, from gameplay to what it teach you.
I also gotta love the "Study from University MyBollocks" which says "many fans were let down". Many people, you know the number, many.

Lucky i didn't go to that ppv. Id throw his ass off the railing and give him a stone cold stunner followed by a chair shot for good measure lol.
YEAH! Fck yes

Yeeee jajaa note hes covering the face
He better do. He better

Oi you two, some of us still like wrestling :)

The ironic thing is, the new AEW game that is coming out is a classic take on the genre from the N64 era, using the same old school methods as shenmue 3. (Animations, presentation, graphics etc)

You just did em Palm Thrust here

I dont like this even a bit. Dude i was alright with the universe until this completely unbalancing me, not in tune anymore. I have to retreat for caution of going too far and readjust my soul.
Im wishing for Sephirot to summon Supernova, shit. I'll be in the shadow a while. Yes Im shutting my fucking mouth.

Oi you two, some of us still like wrestling :)

The ironic thing is, the new AEW game that is coming out is a classic take on the genre from the N64 era, using the same old school methods as shenmue 3. (Animations, presentation, graphics etc)

Stone Cold Stunners all round!

This is kind of where I’m at. Usually the unwarranted hate 3 gets online tends to annoy me. But going to a wrestling event and creating a sign about a video game you didn’t like, that came out nearly three years ago is so silly that I couldn’t help but laugh when I first saw it.

I'm sorry I know this sheds a negative light on Shenmue but when I saw it all I could do was laugh. This is funny as hell. Is anybody going to a concert or huge televised event we gotta get this guy back.

There is a easy way to rectify this situation. Someone from the Shenmue community need to go with a televised major event promoting Shenmue 4. Preferably on the 4th of the month.
somebody need to go to wrestlemania with a positive shenmue sign wrestlemania is bigger than any aew show anyway

Probably eye patch wolf still crying

His life was ruined after all and he's been traumatised since 2019. Lucky i didn't go to that ppv. Id throw his ass off the railing and give him a stone cold stunner followed by a chair shot for good measure lol.

I offer him the world's smallest violin.

1662402400985.png

Back