Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if LRG somehow arrange for the miraculous publishing of Shenmue 4, I will buy 100 copies of their Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties - Deluxe Edition.

I’m been wondering and i’ve been wondering for awhile since he said years ago Josh Fairhurst CEO & owner of LRG, that he would find the 5th game & final game. Now he probably saw nobody wanted or some circumstances happened & Shenmue 4 hasn’t gotten the funding so now here’s hoping to God from these 2 teases that he’s gotten the funding for Shenmue 4, but i’ve always wondered how many money can he strike in a deal or getting a publisher, maybe he’s like here we go that’s how much money i can get 20-30 or 40 million or he says look i’ll chip in this much & you do the rest but i’m not taking anything of the share I will make my money through other means or sources. He’s a huge dreamcast & shenmue fan just like Cedric chipped in for shenmue 3 just because he’s a fan. Josh has more connections than cedric by the way.

As much as I'd love for this to be true and josh might be a source of funds for another outing in shenmue's world, just don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's always wise to be cautious until we know something more concrete. Not trying to be downer, far from my intention. I'd love another game and will be waiting with fingers crossed but don't get your hopes up, remember what happened with 110industries. Teases upon teases and nothing materialised even yu was baffled by their behaviour. Let's just keep an eye...that's a job for our eagle eye members.
😂👀

And even if this isn't the case this time around, it doesn't stop us praying or wishing and campaigning monthly. They need to see the demand is there like they did with 3. Yeah it was a different time and 3 had that shock factor but 4 can have that satisfaction factor if we continue to push hard enough. Let's see how it all plays out. 🤞🙏

Last edited:
As much as I'd love for this to be true and josh might be a source of funds for another outing in shenmue's world, just don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's always wise to be cautious until we know something more concrete. Not trying to be downer, far from my intention. I'd love another game and will be waiting with fingers crossed but don't get your hopes up, remember what happened with 110industries. Teases upon teases and nothing materialised even yu was baffled by their behaviour. Let's just keep an eye...that's a job for our eagle eye members.
😂👀

And even if this isn't the case this time around, it doesn't stop us praying or wishing and campaigning monthly. They need to see the demand is there like they did with 3. Yeah it was a different time and 3 had that shock factor but 4 can have that satisfaction factor if we continue to push hard enough. Let's see how it all plays out. 🤞🙏
That is true it’s not put our eggs all in one basket & it’s better to be cautious until something concrete ofc, i know your not trying to be downer, btw i was in that park of not actually believing the 110 industry rumors it just seemed weird to me and confusing ofc the first time I read i said yes but then got skeptical, ofc when we were almost at the end i got scared it looked like something is actually bout to happen but it end being just shit. But I’m starting to get worried or scared that it looks like we may not get a shenmue 4 or if we do it will be a barely increase in quality compared to 3 it looks like we will only get a shenmue 4 & that’s it it might wrap it up & do it justice with a full on shenmue experience or it might leave the door open for shenmue 5 the end, that’s anything small that looks like a clue or tease gets me excited it’s going to suck if we only get 4 but i’ll settle for it especially if it finds new love & goodwill and it looks like a shenmue 0 from sega follows after it & maybe a shenmue 1-3 complete edition but shenmue 4 in a couple of years or like 2028-2029 then shenmue 5 yearss from now (2024) nuh uh.

Back