Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I feel this game needs a "training arc." If Ziming is going to be introduced, Xiuying needs to comeback and I say after Ziming's cover is blown, both her and Xiuying train Ryo to be up to their level.

I feel this game needs a "training arc." If Ziming is going to be introduced, Xiuying needs to comeback and I say after Ziming's cover is blown, both her and Xiuying train Ryo to be up to their level.
I agree, while I LOVED the training sections in Shenmue 3, especially proceeding the ranks of the Dojo's I wish there was more reward/reason to do so - Or having it tied into the narrative better.

Shenhua in Shenmue IV

With your post i remember that these clothes are the type of clothes that have in the real Miao Village, the place that was cut out in Shenmue II.

Maybe the real Miao Village is what inspired Yu Suzuki and his team to create some things for Shenhua.

1649811347301.png1649814181112.png

New url, site.

To me this and the fact that now YS NET have a YouTube channel is big news, why i say is big news? because this means to me that YS NET is really showing that now is the time to publicize a lot the studio and upcoming projects, this is how i view the situation so to me this is big news.

As far as i remember in the old version of the site Shenmue III was not even in the list of games that Yu-san did, Shenmue III was not even there in the site as far as i remember.

Everything is starting to make sense now, Spaghetti found that day about YS NET expansion, in the latest interview Yu-san said he still making games, now this informations makes even more sense and the situation is looking really good.

Why make this decisions? because YS NET decided that now is the time to begin publicize the studio and the projects, this is how i feel about this.

Right now i'm really optimistic about everything in relation to YS NET, i'm happy that Yu-san is making more games, and i think one of the games is Shenmue IV.

1654084302554.png

1654084318605.png

Last edited:
Where is the YouTube link on their website? Am I just missing it? Also, why is the old website still accessible? :(

I've gotten super by that account before through one of those suggest posts of a picture of Shenmue, just to find out it's from that specific account. And it looks like you can't even report it since You/YS Net doesn't have an account of their own there. Yet they're blatantly trying to claim that they are official.

Back