Random Shenmue World Thoughts

I didn't think I would enjoy reading about the history of the Shenmue Dojo as much as I did.
I first joined the dojo around 2005, but I had been lurking around a year earlier. I can remember being quite nervous and having to build up a bit of courage to join the forum as a young lad. It seemed such an intimidating place back then😂
It really is crazy thinking back to how huge the Kikizo article was, I myself even posted in the "ready for next gen" thread back in the day and I've barely ever posted much on these forums.

The quality of Shenmue World is incredible and I would encourage all Shenmue fans to support any future issues. I really enjoyed the chobu-chan hunt, they were all well hidden! The articles, the artwork, the interviews; everything inside this mag is invaluable to a Shenmue fan.
I still so thankful I got an opportunity to get this, after I missed the kickstarter, I would've definitely been kicking myself had I missed out!

I didn't think I would enjoy reading about the history of the Shenmue Dojo as much as I did.
I first joined the dojo around 2005, but I had been lurking around a year earlier. I can remember being quite nervous and having to build up a bit of courage to join the forum as a young lad. It seemed such an intimidating place back then😂
It really is crazy thinking back to how huge the Kikizo article was, I myself even posted in the "ready for next gen" thread back in the day and I've barely ever posted much on these forums.

The quality of Shenmue World is incredible and I would encourage all Shenmue fans to support any future issues. I really enjoyed the chobu-chan hunt, they were all well hidden! The articles, the artwork, the interviews; everything inside this mag is invaluable to a Shenmue fan.
I still so thankful I got an opportunity to get this, after I missed the kickstarter, I would've definitely been kicking myself had I missed out!
Love hearing your thoughts! Thanks so much for saying all of this :), really pleased you enjoyed Issue #1!

Back