Random Thoughts

god knows we're i got it, but i ended up getting covid.

sore throat followed by fever / migraine symptoms and a upset stomach. (on my 5th day) i'm starting to feel better but i'm not doing bad considering i was never vaccinated.
This is never good to read :( I resorted to send you love energy so it makes you good. Hope you get better soon mate.

sorry forgot: ALASHANBALA! LOVE! FOR RED!

god knows we're i got it, but i ended up getting covid.

sore throat followed by fever / migraine symptoms and a upset stomach. (on my 5th day) i'm starting to feel better but i'm not doing bad considering i was never vaccinated.

Probably got Omicron: lesser symptoms but easier to get.

I'm in day 2 1/2 of a head cold (tested, COVID negative) and I feel miles better than I did 2 nights ago or last night and my body is expelling all of the phlegm, so I think I'm over the hump.

Good timing too.

Yikes. I don't really follow Rick and Morty but isn't Roiland basically the driving force behind the entire show?

i think so but from what i've read he has only written a few episodes and mainly does his voice acting parts.. but i could be wrong. a quick search online and there is some people who can do the rick and morty voices really well.

we will have to wait to see if season 7 turns out good or not. im willing to watch it.

if the show was canceled, it could live on in graphic novel form. i've read a few rick and morty graphic novels and they are quite entertaining .

Decided to name the Mustang Akemi. Now I just gotta make her look and sound better. So far the current modifications I've done to her are tinted windows and after market exhaust.

20230202_040952.jpg

20230202_041315.jpg

20230202_041500.jpg

20230126_172405.jpg

I'm very happy that we got our Keys for Shenmue III in 2019 in time. I supported Atomic Heart in 2020 and the game release is next week after Monday and no Key in the moment for me. -.- But Twitch-Streamers are playing Atomic Heart. It's not cool. The next time i will pay twice: One for supporting a game and second for purchasing the pre-order.

images (5).jpeg
Foresighting us when Shenmue 4 gets, yeah even physical release (with data already in media storage, illustrated booklet, map... not a damned URL)

For as long as I can remember, I was always puzzled when people considered a suffering loved one's passing as "a relief." I just couldn't get my head around the concept. Probably because I was fortunate not to have experienced such a loss myself.

Three days ago, I had my beloved thirteen-year-old Lab put to sleep due to advanced arthritis. Poor guy's back legs finally gave up after three years of the condition worsening over time. It was very sad to see such a lively, life-loving bundle of affection and dopiness gradually go downhill.

Once it was over, I wailed like I never have done for about fifteen minutes... and then there it was. Relief. He was no longer in pain. He was no longer suffering. There was no more "Hey, he looks like he's doing okay" before a walk, only for him to want to come back home after twenty seconds because he couldn't handle the strain. He was finally at peace, and the last thing he saw before he slipped away was those he loved most and who loved him most: his family.

I feel pangs of sadness every now and then, but then I think about what he was going through, and a feeling of relief washes it away. It's a very peculiar feeling. I now understand what it means to be relieved following the death of a loved one. I feel guilty that I am not more upset, but I suppose that is just part of the grieving process.

Tried to close his eyes after he passed away, but he wasn't having any of it. Stubborn bastard even in death 😄

Love you, Barney ❤️

For as long as I can remember, I was always puzzled when people considered a suffering loved one's passing as "a relief." I just couldn't get my head around the concept. Probably because I was fortunate not to have experienced such a loss myself.

Three days ago, I had my beloved thirteen-year-old Lab put to sleep due to advanced arthritis. Poor guy's back legs finally gave up after three years of the condition worsening over time. It was very sad to see such a lively, life-loving bundle of affection and dopiness gradually go downhill.

Once it was over, I wailed like I never have done for about fifteen minutes... and then there it was. Relief. He was no longer in pain. He was no longer suffering. There was no more "Hey, he looks like he's doing okay" before a walk, only for him to want to come back home after twenty seconds because he couldn't handle the strain. He was finally at peace, and the last thing he saw before he slipped away was those he loved most and who loved him most: his family.

I feel pangs of sadness every now and then, but then I think about what he was going through, and a feeling of relief washes it away. It's a very peculiar feeling. I now understand what it means to be relieved following the death of a loved one. I feel guilty that I am not more upset, but I suppose that is just part of the grieving process.

Tried to close his eyes after he passed away, but he wasn't having any of it. Stubborn bastard even in death 😄

Love you, Barney ❤️
Every word of this rings true to me.

The waiting and the not-knowing how long you have or what will happen as your dog gets worse is just so awful. Maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but it's the worst soul destroying agony I've ever felt. It felt so selfish to do so, but I did wish that it would just be over. That would be easier. And when it was all over, it was easier. I realized that my love for him hadn't gone anywhere, he'll still live on in my heart and he's no longer in pain.

I began to think of it as almost like a "mission accomplished" scenario. I gave him a great life and he was always loved, then when it was time to go, he went. At that point I wasn't so much crying for him as I was for myself, that I wouldn't get to see him any more.

I guess I'm rambling now, but I just want to say that I know exactly what you've been through and thankfully, it does get better.

Every word of this rings true to me.

The waiting and the not-knowing how long you have or what will happen as your dog gets worse is just so awful. Maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but it's the worst soul destroying agony I've ever felt. It felt so selfish to do so, but I did wish that it would just be over. That would be easier. And when it was all over, it was easier. I realized that my love for him hadn't gone anywhere, he'll still live on in my heart and he's no longer in pain.

I began to think of it as almost like a "mission accomplished" scenario. I gave him a great life and he was always loved, then when it was time to go, he went. At that point I wasn't so much crying for him as I was for myself, that I wouldn't get to see him any more.

I guess I'm rambling now, but I just want to say that I know exactly what you've been through and thankfully, it does get better.
Beautifully put, man. The emboldened part, especially, rings so true. Bravo.

Back