Random Thoughts

Spent 2 days trying to get a multiplayer function for an app only to find out that google play doesn't even allow it.
Great stuff.
And I didn't even got it working xD

seems there is lots of good audio books on youtube. witcher, the last wish (book 1) is quite good.

I bought an Apple Watch, before I got one I didn't get the hype, but wow I can't live without it now.

Anyone seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? Watched the first 15 minutes and got bored so turned it off. Plan to give it another go soon though.

Anyone seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? Watched the first 15 minutes and got bored so turned it off. Plan to give it another go soon though.
yeah i saw it in the cinema. like all of his movies, hes a master at tension and suspense. the story is ok.
the violence in once upon a time is over the top, silly. it made me laugh out loud.. but i might be wrong, as i seemed to be the only one laughing in the cinema. lol

like all his movies, they are good but i never want to watch them more than once.

I don't get the 1850 coffee commercials. Are they in trouble because they do have it or don't.

So I was pouring some juice and as I twisted my wrist to stop the flow, my hand got stuck. Imagine someone telling you to stop with their hand, my hand was stuck in that position and I couldn't move it. Initially scared the shit out of me as I thought I was having a stroke which is my biggest fear. I could feel (what I assume is) the tendon along my wrist pulling my hand in that position. I could just about move my fingers but had to use my other hand to pull it back down and things went back to normal.

Just by putting my wrist in the same position I could repeat the situation about 5 more time before a little stretch completely returned things to normal.

There is a hose pipe brand called Homoze.

Back