Really Weird Problem with DLC on EGS

I have bought the Quest Pack DLC, but I've having trouble starting it. I had it since before getting to Niaowu for the first time, and now have a save in Niaowu still (though not near the end), but the message telling me about the DLC never popped up. EGS says it's 'owned', but nothing, and the guy isn't sitting there at the table. I know a lot of people had this problem at first, but it was supposedly fixed in a patch. Well, my game is up to date and it still doesn't work.

But that's just the start. This is where it really gets weird.

On Tuesday, when the new DLC based on the ship came out, I did get a message about that one... even though I didn't buy it. I've just checked, and I could get into the ship, play the games, and everything!
Basically, somehow, my game has had the wrong DLC applied. EGS says I have Quest Pack and not the boat, but actually it's the other way round.

I've sent them a message, but just wondering if anybody here was having similar issues?

I've seen reports on Reddit of people having a similar issue when it came to the Quest Pack. I saw a few users sort it by buying the first DLC Battle Rally, which then triggered the Quest Pack to work. Do you own the Battle Rally DLC?

Thanks. That could be it. I don't own Battle Rally.

Kind of annoying if I have to buy something I'm not even sure I want to make something else work...

It eventually works, you just have to try a few different things ti get it to work for example you cant do it straight from arriving at niawu, luckily I had a load state towards end of game and it worked from there!

It was frustrating though...

I have bought the Battle Rally DLC, but it doesn't work. In February, I have asked the epic store about the DLC loss, but they told me they couldn't solve it. And a few days ago I found out that I could play the Quest Pack DLC.

Same here. I bought battle rally and they couldn't help me to make it work, instead, I have the dlc quest. Epic store is thrash.

You guys do know that it is only after a certain point in the story that you can actually start the DLC right?

Yes, we know. I'm definitely far enough, and I think the others are, too.

And, anyway, the problem seems deeper. Just like me, a couple of other posters have found that they do have access to a DLC, just not the one they bought. I have all the Merry Cruise content, even though I haven't bought that one. It's really messed up.

Back