Recent Action Figures, Statues & Busts

Couldnt resist
1/6 Threezero Berserk Guts

Awesome thing, the detail level is crazy but it is very very fragile.
All of the small parts, every item, every belt or chain is loose. Everything is moving if you change the pose,
so a couple of "wrong" moves and something will break 100%.

rRvExX1.jpg

TkluRGm.jpg

L6X9AKA.jpg

It doesn't really fit in with the thread, but it doesn't fit in with the recent purchases either so this will do :)

Needed something Final Fight for the wall of my gaming area (CD is my favourite console game ever and second favourite game outright) and while not official at all, this is probably my #1 favourite picture of the series, be it artist's rendition or otherwise:

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/final_fight_art.png

So got that in poster form.

In keeping with the thread, I'm hoping to add something soon, once my tax return money comes in and then I'll post it if it indeed comes true; my gaming area will finally be complete and I can't wait to FINALLY share it with people (4 years in the making! :D)

Finally, FINALLY, it came in! It was supposed to arrive on 03/23/20, then pushed to 03/30/20, but finally came yesterday:

1591880572891.png

1591880643009.png

1591880738677.png

Paid a pretty penny for him (don't really care, as it is a BEYOND-cool novelty) and yeah his face isn't perfect, but I LOVE it; a wonderfully-put-together piece and with an added bonus:

1591880862364.png

Signed by Eric Kelso himself :D

Just now waiting for 1 final thing and then I can show off my entire game room/area :D

Attachments

• 1591880861872.png
    1591880861872.png
    682.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Finally, FINALLY, it came in! It was supposed to arrive on 03/23/20, then pushed to 03/30/20, but finally came yesterday:

View attachment 8039

View attachment 8040

View attachment 8041

Paid a pretty penny for him (don't really care, as it is a BEYOND-cool novelty) and yeah his face isn't perfect, but I LOVE it; a wonderfully-put-together piece and with an added bonus:

View attachment 8042

Signed by Eric Kelso himself :D

Just now waiting for 1 final thing and then I can show off my entire game room/area :D
Can't wait for you to show that off. My PS4 overheated so had to take it out of the corner and out it on the shelf. Problem is, doesn't look good there by itself and looking for some inspiration for what I can put next to it.

Can't wait for you to show that off. My PS4 overheated so had to take it out of the corner and out it on the shelf. Problem is, doesn't look good there by itself and looking for some inspiration for what I can put next to it.

My PS4 and my PS3 flank my tv, with an all-region DVD player and my Dreamcast beneath them, on a plain, black tv stand, so I'm kinda in the same boat lol :(

Surrounding that stand however, are a few things, thus I would say that if you can, put up a poster or two and maybe a plush or two, too. :D

131B16D4-815C-4953-8B5E-7B5D06B9AC4E.jpeg

Dropped from $400 to $250 at my local Retro Themed Game Store. I could no longer resist. I finally cracked and nabbed it. Doubt I'm gonna find Ryo for that price though. Last I checked he was fetching up to $1000 AUD on Ebay.

But I'll keep my eyes locked if anything cheaper for Ryo comes along. I really would like to get Ryo to go next to him at some point.

(2) Super Smash Bros Joker Amiibo
(2) Super Smash Bros Hero Amiibo
(2) Shovel Knight Gold Edition

20201004_170737.jpg

20201004_172125.jpg

Last edited:
Back