Persona 4 Ultramix 360
Sengoku Basara PS3
Shining Resonance NSW
Ocotpath Traveler NSW
Titan Quest NSW
Code of Princess EX NSW.
Mega Man X Legacy NSW
Sonic Mania NSW.

Ok time to log out. Great purchases everyone!

8_E510064_16_E6_44_A9_A846_8_BB1_C0_DD9_B5_B.jpg

Last edited:
Just preordered Shenmue Japanese special edition. Before that Yakuza kiwami 2, before that the three versions of Shenmue HD, before that probably Yakuza 6 limited edition...

The typeface from Tosh's post seemed like Playasia but I didn't know they had german language available. Ordering from Playasia is the same problem as the kickstarter rewards, though... it has to go through customs and it's a gamble on whether they'll charge an exorbitant customs tax on it

The typeface from Tosh's post seemed like Playasia but I didn't know they had german language available. Ordering from Playasia is the same problem as the kickstarter rewards, though... it has to go through customs and it's a gamble on whether they'll charge an exorbitant customs tax on it

yes you can order the Shenmue Limited Edition on Play Asia and there is a shipping option that takes care of customs for you.

Well after telling myself I didn't need it, I ended up giving in and pre-ordering the shenmue 1&2 limited edition. With anything else I would be fully content with the standard edition but here I am, spending 70 euros on something I won't even open.

Did you order through your US account? I see AmazonGlobal how did you do this?

I followed Phantom River Stone's instructions on their blog post. Signed up for Amazon Japan, went through it translated into English, and everything else was the same as Amazon USA.

ah I have not seen that post, linking it here or in the other thread would probably help alot of people out.

I bought Yakuza 0 which exceeded my expectations, haven't had this much fun in a while. I have way too many games to catch up on.

Back