Recent Purchases

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Links awakening
Not necessarily gaming related and not recently bought. As this was purchased in 1999. I let me cousin barrow it probably around 2005 and Just got it back from him yesterday. Originally it was just stained wood. He fixed it up, installed new pickups and did this sweet paint job. I wish I knew where one of my amps are. so I could give it a proper thrashing. Unfortunately the pictures don't show the layers of the paint job, as its semi 3d.
20200910_150854.jpg 20200817_205611.jpg

Not a recent one but I got the below a few years ago and it's one of the best things I've ever got. Never thought I'd spend around £500 on a pictures, but something drew me to this and it had to be done. It's a couple meters wide and the centrepiece of my living room.

1599932222288.png

20200913_051009.jpg
Picked this up a couple of days ago as an early present to myself. Decent sound at half the asking price was a total win.

@Nathanial Essex what is the size of that Photo? Its gorgeous.

Thanks @Sonoshee, Before I posted the Guitar, I did try to find (and thought there was) a general recent Purchase thread.
thanks for setting this up in the proper place😁
In my defense the package is totally a majora's mask theme. So 10%-15% gaming related? 😉

Last edited:
Back