Recent Riots

A lot of historical examples come to mind. Czechoslovakia, Eastern Germany and to an extent also India (Gandhi) although there has been horrible violence between Muslim (now known as Pakistani /Bangladeshi) and Hindu Indians in the vein of India's independence from Britain.

Saying that non-violent protest cannot be successful isn't true.

Context is important though. Y'know what they call it when peaceful means fail and the people have no choice but to get violent?

Revolution.

Plenty of successful stories throughout history for those too. And, when viewed with the benefit of hindsight, are more often than no considered just.

Think it's been pretty much confirmed (not officially, but going on Twitter videos and posts) that literally ALL of the looting is either done by white people who are dressed all in black or police, trying to incite others.

These posts and videos are getting VERY little press and exposure, but they basically paint the truthful picture of how things are.

Yes you are right looting is done by very white people.
These people ain't black.

See all people Wearing White Shirt they White people.

maxresdefault.jpg

Truck was obviously wrong, why bump the topic weeks later just to post videos of black people looting? Are you more outraged by black people stealing shoes than the state sponsored murder of black people that police officers get away with?

Indeed; as mentioned, what was showing up for me on Twitter, were white people (cops as well) smashing things and inciting many, "riotous situations," lol, as well those white people dressed in all black, covering their faces and anything else, were starting everything.

Unless some very great video-editing was going on, I saw what I saw.

There have been numerous, countless peaceful protests in the past, yet innocent black people are still being murdered. Riots were inevitable. Does anyone really think this would have gotten the attention it has done if it was just another case of "let's stand about with banners and hope things change"?

If the destruction of buildings and businesses will result in a generation of black Americans who don't have legitimate fear for their lives from the police, then it's more than worth it.

I truly hope this finally leads to proper change.

Having said that, the attacks on police in London is a fucking joke and just a case of opportunistic twats tryna take advantage. Whilst there have certainly been similar incidents of corrupt, racist, and outright murderous British police in the past, the scales and consequences pale in comparison.

On the whole, I reckon our country has a good police force, one that - dare I say - we can be proud of.
Yes they Fear for their lives, so black can peacefully live ever after. Since is police doing all the killing.
Defund the police and reduce or eliminate police activity.
Results? Innocent 3-year-old boy killed and 13-year-old girl who was at home watching TV killed.
Since there was no police to stop the shooting in the black neighborhood crime has raised drastically.
It's like you people want them to leave them alone so they kill each other.
Where was BLM for that little 3 year old boy? Why they didn't march for him?

Truck was obviously wrong, why bump the topic weeks later just to post videos of black people looting? Are you more outraged by black people stealing shoes than the state sponsored murder of black people that police officers get away with?
uPNQR2A.png

Source: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls
Racism exists on both sides and blacks do attack people for being white. Racism will never be solved by blaming another race and this goes both ways, in fact the looting and arson will promote more hate toward black people and increase hate and damage their reputation as people. There are many good black people out there, yet they suffer the most based on another criminal that give their people bad name. Many minorities have business you know including blacks that were destroyed in the Riots.

People looting not because they care they do so because they want money.
They should work and get a job instead of destroying businesses that people build with hard effort and huge investment of their life to have a scumbag destroy it. It doesn't matter what race they are, they are scum for looting and burning businesses.

More white people get killed by blacks around half what does that tell you?
While majority of Black killed are made the majority by other blacks.

Police are dealing with criminals it does not matter race, in fact, police kills more white and Latinos than blacks.
When you dealing with criminals there is a chance the police going to kill the aggressor especially if they have a loaded gun.

source: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
1593007142258.png
Blacks more likely to use a gun durring robberies than other races.

Blacks and Latino have a HUGE problem socially and nothing will change till that is corrected.
Lots of single mothers having kids with different thugs that don't stick around those kids grow up without father figure.
Then drug dealers or gang memebers become those "father" figures and the cycle continue.
A big problem is that government reward them and give them more money per kid.
Why work when you can just breed and life of wellfare?
I actually had a conversation about this with another black man.
As a Latino myself, I see the same exact thing happening with my culture.
People lose family values and respect for others and this is what it creates.

The main root of many of the problems is the household.
Police brutality bad ? yes, and should be fixed with laws not by destroying other people lives,
Because this went more than just looting people got killed, innocent people.
and finally George was not innocent he has criminal record for forcing his way out into a pregnant woman home and putting a gun in her stomach knowingly that she was pregnant would scare her more. He also had multiple drugs and was dropping drugs and you can clearly see it in the pre footage.
I think what police needs is more leadership and have someone with them to check that they don't lose control.
Someone who will sole role would be that to supervise them and not perform an arrest, as well use body cameras always.
There is so much that can be done, yet defunding the police, attacking them and calling them pigs and wishing them dead, will instead cause a chaos that many innocent people will suffer.

gnome-shell-screenshot-CB4QM0.png

Yes they Fear for their lives, so black can peacefully live ever after. Since is police doing all the killing.
Defund the police and reduce or eliminate police activity.
Results? Innocent 3-year-old boy killed and 13-year-old girl who was at home watching TV killed.
Since there was no police to stop the shooting in the black neighborhood crime has raised drastically.
It's like you people want them to leave them alone so they kill each other.

The fact that you're likening police officers murdering innocent people to other members of the public doing so is worrying.

The latter are criminals. The former are supposed to stop criminals. How you can't see the difference is beyond me.

As for defunding, I'm not sure if you're aware, or if you're intentionally ignoring it, but it doesn't mean cutting off their funds completely. It's about reducing it so they're not militarised.

Do you want BLM to march for absolutely everything? Would that make them more legitimate to you? There are child sex slaves, they should protest because of that, right? Climate change is killing the entire planet, so therefore they should take a stand there too. How about putting up some banners for homeless vets?

Likewise, where are all these people when it comes to standing up for all those amendments Americans love so much? They have the right to bear arms, so they should be able to do so. Plenty of videos online of gun owners tryna have "gotcha" moments with the police, only for the police to be cool about it. People peacefully protest, as per their rights, and the police attack them.

Let's not try moving the goalposts with whataboutery Ren, BLM are protesting a blatant issue that needs addressing, that shouldn't even have to be addressed.

Or you could just carry on with that train of thought, and forever be at odds with things that don't directly benefit yourself. I'm sure there are holes you can poke in focusing on clean energy, because, hey, you won't be alive when shit gets really fucking bad, and what about all those oil drillers? It'd be a shame for people to lose their jobs just to save a floating ball in a black ocean of nothingness.

And this is the issue when it comes to "black" matters, they are always dismissed or stupidly bundled with another unrelated issue. You have a genuine grievance about police killing innocent people? But, but, but, more black people are killed by other black people so why aren't you complaining about that?". Want to create a statement about the issue, let's say "Black Lives Matter"? But, but, but white lives also matter.

Those issues you mentioned about broken households etc. are all true but literally have nothing to do with police officers killing unarmed men and women.

I'm glad someone else said it; I was going to write something scathing, but pulled back as I don't want to start anything...

What a (horrible) piece of work.

The fact that you're likening police officers murdering innocent people to other members of the public doing so is worrying.

The latter are criminals. The former are supposed to stop criminals. How you can't see the difference is beyond me.

As for defunding, I'm not sure if you're aware, or if you're intentionally ignoring it, but it doesn't mean cutting off their funds completely. It's about reducing it so they're not militarised.

Do you want BLM to march for absolutely everything? Would that make them more legitimate to you? There are child sex slaves, they should protest because of that, right? Climate change is killing the entire planet, so therefore they should take a stand there too. How about putting up some banners for homeless vets?

Likewise, where are all these people when it comes to standing up for all those amendments Americans love so much? They have the right to bear arms, so they should be able to do so. Plenty of videos online of gun owners tryna have "gotcha" moments with the police, only for the police to be cool about it. People peacefully protest, as per their rights, and the police attack them.

Let's not try moving the goalposts with whataboutery Ren, BLM are protesting a blatant issue that needs addressing, that shouldn't even have to be addressed.

Or you could just carry on with that train of thought, and forever be at odds with things that don't directly benefit yourself. I'm sure there are holes you can poke in focusing on clean energy, because, hey, you won't be alive when shit gets really fucking bad, and what about all those oil drillers? It'd be a shame for people to lose their jobs just to save a floating ball in a black ocean of nothingness.
The kid killed was black
1593534340437.png
BLM claims black live matters yet there is a huge problem they don't speak about.
Other Blacks kill the most Blacks.
My big issue BLM doesn't mention this and completely ignore it as it never happen.
They expect people to "think" BLM then how come blacks respect other black's lives even less?
You need to follow the example before you demand others to do so.

Watch the video and tell me I am wrong.

1) George Floyd was been arrested for committing a crime heading for jail, not someone innocent.
He had multiple drugs on his system, in the pre-arrest video you can see he can barely walk, driving around in a car with other people and been infected with COVID and he would be in jail now. This would never happen if he just stayed at home.

2) The police that killed him, have a record of violence and a very aggressive person, I doubt it was a hate crime on race,
he would have done the same if he was another race. Based on other people that worked with him not only as police officer but as security in night club. There is even a claim that both George and the police knew each other. Even though can't say is fact.
He should be sentenced for murder since he would have done it to someone else no matter of their race.
The other 2 policemen were not even White.

3) "It's about reducing it so they're not militarised. " are you serious? and leave criminals better armed?
Here some homework these the type of weapons criminals usually have.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...mg&ei=I2T7XvSnFM_VzAKep4LoDg&bih=654&biw=1280

Police should be given more funds instead and hire a psychologist to do a constant mental evaluation checkup on officers, to not have violent people as police.
As well have a new police "role" charged with supervising them during an arrest.

Last edited:
And this is the issue when it comes to "black" matters, they are always dismissed or stupidly bundled with another unrelated issue. You have a genuine grievance about police killing innocent people? But, but, but, more black people are killed by other black people so why aren't you complaining about that?". Want to create a statement about the issue, let's say "Black Lives Matter"? But, but, but white lives also matter.

Those issues you mentioned about broken households etc. are all true but literally have nothing to do with police officers killing unarmed men and women.
Read the post and watch video I posted to Mittens.
It is not unrelated. Black kills the most Blacks, if you expect people to respect BLM follow the example first demand Black criminals respect other Black people. Black people are the biggest victims of black criminals and the ones affected the most.

BLM claims black live matters yet there is a huge problem they don't speak about.
My big issue BLM doesn't mention this and completely ignore it as it never happen.
They expect people to "think" BLM then how come blacks respect other black's lives even less?

The issue has a root cause in financial disparity. More financial disparity, more crime. This is addressed by BLM. Their focus is on the issues within the system. Sort those out and everything else will follow.

1) George Floyd was been arrested for committing a crime heading for jail, not someone innocent.
He had multiple drugs on his system, in the pre-arrest video you can see he can barely walk, driving around in a car with other people have been infected with COVID and he would be in jail now. This would never happen if he just stayed at home.

So it's fine that he was killed then? 🙄 I know you didn't directly say that, but fucking hell, how is that even a point to make? "He wouldn't have been murdered if he wasn't there to be murdered." Get a grip man, bleedin hell!

2) The police that killed him, have a record of violence and a very aggressive person, I doubt it was a hate crime on race,
he would have done the same if he was another race. Based on other people that worked with him not only as police officer but as security in night club. There is even a claim that both George and the police knew each other. Even though can't say is fact.

BLM is against police brutality and murder in all forms. They don't just pipe up when it's a black person, so whether or not is was race-related doesn't change anything for the movement's intended purposes. George Floyd, coupled with the pandemic, are the hybrid straw that broke the camel's back.

3) "It's about reducing it so they're not militarised. " are you serious? and leave criminals better armed?

Aye, because they tend to walk round with arsenals like that in their back pockets, don't they? I agree that they need the necessary equipment to deal with confirmed threats such as these, but I stress the word confirmed. The majority of what I read in the news is overkill, and the amount of times I see about US police show up to a suspect's location (often based on very little or vague information) armed to the teeth because of daft things like someone holding a toothbrush is ludicrous.

Police should be given more funds instead and hire a psychologist to do a constant mental evaluation checkup on officers.
As well have a new police "role" charged with supervising them during an arrest.

I agree in a certain sense. They shouldn't be receiving more funds, though, I believe the correct course to take is frugality. Spending money more wisely as opposed to the throwing money at having the bigger quantity of guns.

Of course, this should not apply to all police. The issue when discussing the US is it's too big a country. What may work in one state may not work in another. Having said that, crime prevention and peacekeeping are the more effective ways of policing.

I recall watching a short documentary on American police being trained by British police (I think they were Scottish if I recall correctly) I distinctly remember them being slightly baffled by how well they did without having guns and being aggressive. If this is the kinda thing they find strange then, as far as I'm concerned, America's doing it wrong.

Look, I get that things are a lot more shooty shooty over there, but you cannot use it as an excuse to endanger the lives of innocent people. The lives of policemen are important too, of course they are, but a firefighter's primary concern is not for their own life, but of the civilians. Same goes for doctors and nurses. If the lives of the police are valued over those of the regular citizen, then something has gone seriously wrong, and you need to pull back for a second and seriously reevaluate the situation on a wholesome level.

Read the post and watch video I posted to Mittens.
It is not unrelated. Black kills the most Blacks, if you expect people to respect BLM follow the example first demand Black criminals respect other Black people. Black people are the biggest victims of black criminals and the ones affected the most.
I can't believe your response to my post was to double-down on your own stupidity. So to be clear, are you saying I can only protest police brutality when black on black murder statistics fall? Can I even protest black on black murders or do I have to raise money for cancer research first as that's a bigger killer? I don't know what is so hard to understand.

Playing devil's advocate here. The only way your point stands is if you have a murderous individual, whether he be a gangster, your standard serial killer or child rapist in the crowd protesting. Yeah, in that situation he's a hypocrite and should GTFO but that's the only situation!

The kid killed was black
View attachment 8183

Watch the video and tell me I am wrong.

He had multiple drugs on his system, in the pre-arrest video you can see he can barely walk, driving around in a car with other people and been infected with COVID and he would be in jail now. This would never happen if he just stayed at home.

He should be sentenced for murder since he would have done it to someone else no matter of their race.
The other 2 policemen were not even White.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...mg&ei=I2T7XvSnFM_VzAKep4LoDg&bih=654&biw=1280

Police should be given more funds instead and hire a psychologist to do a constant mental evaluation checkup on officers, to not have violent people as police.
Oh this just pissed me off. So George Floyd deserved to die because he was aggressive and had drugs in his system. Funny, I would say the police officer was aggressive. If it also turned out he had drugs in his system are you going to say he, the police officer, deserved to die too? The status of George Floyd doesn't matter. He could have had cocaine and stole something from the store a second earlier, that does not justify casually digging your knee into someone's neck until they die and after the fact.

Out of curiosity (WARNING THE BELOW IS VERY UPSETTING), would you also find the below officer not guilty of murder?

Before this gets out of hand let's move this conversation along and not start throwing insults at each other

It would be interesting if all the BLM protesters showed up with guns with the ready to fire mentally, like the protesters against the lock down here in the states or the 2nd amendment protest in Virginia.
I unfortunately cant upload an example but you can find many pictures of that mentality.

The bigger issue is that committing a crime, resisting arrest, running from the police, does NOT equal a death sentence.
I could go on about various policies but thats an even bigger headache. All I will say is that the US needs to stop having "wars" it hasn't worked.
Also keep in mind that people that get charged with rape have lighter sentences then minor non-violent drug offenders.
If your a person of color you get an extra bonus of more time and fines.

Being a former criminal does not give police the right to use excessive deadly force. Innocent till proven guilty I believe is a term we used to use. the constitution which made sure people have a right to a trial and that a probable cause is needed to be searched or questioned was a fundamental right. Unfortunately this has not applied to people of color for a very long time and has been eviscerated to keep people safe.

Just as a reminder that the Police, under a US supreme court ruling, said that Officers of the law don't have any obligation to protect the citizens that they are serving. A good and sad example is the parkland shooting, when the the shooter could have been stopped by the cop on duty.
With that said, to prop up all Officers of the law as heros is a farce. Because only some are the real heros and they probably dont violate people's rights, or kill unarmed citizens.

The black on black violence is a complete Bullshit talking point. As I live in the South i heard this and other bullshit points for years. Which I could go into heavier detail if need be. The problem with those talking points and the bigger picture is that they always leave out and ignore the systemic injustices and policies imposed.

Back