Red Dwarf

yes im a fan.

have you seen the documentary titled "the first three million years"?

yes im a fan.

have you seen the documentary titled "the first three million years"?
No. Is it only about five minutes long? Or is that just the trailer?

I thought I had seen the video I posted, as I thought what I saw was the first behind the scenes or this was. Apparently there are quite a few of them.

Yeah, I love it! I've been lucky enough to meet Craig Charles, Norman Lovett, Chris Barrie and Hattie Hayridge over recent years. I haven't watched many of the recent ones, but I still adore the old ones. 'Better Than Life' cracks me up all the time!

That is awesome! I have never met any stars before, that I am aware of at least. Not that I would really care, even if I did for the most part. Although some I might be quite excited for, but for the most part I am more like "meh".

Although there are so many great episodes and too many to name, I really like the song and dance from Tongue Tied.

I have seen Back to Earth, but not sure about the others. I do not have a way to watch normal TV any more, so I do not get to watch the British Comedies anymore that comes on PBS once a week. I could find a way I am sure, but it just sort of takes away from the experience if it is not the good old fashioned way.

Back