Relaxing Music (share what you listen to :)

Watched the first episode the other day; it is the sort of anime I was looking for; but what impressed me the most was the background art; so much so that i've researched for the artist and even ordered his artbook from ebay. The guy is insanely talented; wished he was the one working on the backgrounds for the Shenmue Anime.

You can check out his work on this video that I had posted in the previous page.

Anyways thanks for the tip on the anime. 👍

Found this anime called Orange when I was searching for animes created by Telecom Animation Studio; the same studio that is creating the Shenmue Anime.
Don't know if you already seen this one; but so far i'm enjoying it a lot and this one really hits you hard in the emotional department.
From what I've seen I believe it is the closest Anime to the Shenmue series in terms of setting; I can easily portrait the main characters as being Ryo and Nozomi and the other ones as their friends from school.
Hope we get a similar glimpse of that in the Shenmue Anime. The soundtrack is also amazing and very relaxing; you should check it out.

Watched the first episode the other day; it is the sort of anime I was looking for; but what impressed me the most was the background art; so much so that i've researched for the artist and even ordered his artbook from ebay. The guy is insanely talented; wished he was the one working on the backgrounds for the Shenmue Anime.

You can check out his work on this video that I had posted in the previous page.

Anyways thanks for the tip on the anime. 👍
I don't recall their being an 8th Edition of these books! As a Final Fantasy Kupo-Nut, I've tracked down a few of them which feature artists who worked on some of the games (Edition IV, & V) but I liked them so much that I ordered a few others (II & III). Sorry for being off topic, but that was a delightful to see :)

Relaxing music compilation from Gujian 3; One of the best and most underrated rpg's that i've player recently.

I've recently I've been playing Hunter Call of the Wild and I really enjoy the music in this game; very relaxing.

Back