[RELEASE/Shenmue III] Forklift - a Shenmue III script mod loader

LemonHaze

Banned
Avaliable from: https://wulinshu.com/

Just extract this archive into Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64 and put any script mods you would like to install in the same folder.

Script mods are DLLs (just renamed to ASI) created via the Shenmue III SDK which modify existing game-logic and interface with objects and UE4 methods at runtime. To facilitate mod loading and to make it easier for people to install mods, I have created a simple script mod loader.

Forklift will load any script mods found automatically upon booting the game.

To install a mod, simply copy the script mod into the Win64 folder.

To remove a mod, simply remove it from the Win64 folder.

Forklift (for Shenmue III) includes the unsigned PAK check bypass.

This package uses ThirteenAG's ASI Loader as seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Forklift
-----------------------

Forklift (for Shenmue III) now includes a script mod loader, to install follow the instructions in the main post. The PAK check bypass is included with this.

@LemonHaze could you re-upload the file, I think it's expired or something?

Cheers for your work!

EDIT: NVM works now, will give it a try today :)

Last edited:
Many thanks for your hard work. I'm using your updated forklift file but after the new update, I still get an error - "couldn't find Pak signature file blah blah blah...S3SR.sig

Mods were working great for me before. Do you have any ideas?
Thanks

I am. I removed S3SR.sig and it boots fine now with the classic menu music but presumably it'll be missing some files?

I am. I removed S3SR.sig and it boots fine now with the classic menu music but presumably it'll be missing some files?

Ah, I think I see what you mean now. I forgot to include the ASI loader (dsound.dll) in the zip archive. Redownload and try again. I think when you said you deleted S3SR.sig, you actually meant that you'd deleted S3SR.pak, which does contain some of the mod files. Make sure you redownload the OG sound effects mod, because you do need S3SR.pak inside your ~mods folder in order to properly install the mod.

Hope this helps

I'm guessing this doesn't work for "non-Epic store versions" *cough* :p...because I'm getting a "can't find game version SDK" when loading the game and I'm unable to bring up Misc Mod menu.

Back