[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

hi, ok so ive completed 3 with the camera mod which is amazing but it does break cutscenes. for some reason the camera doesnt behave the same and its mostly zoomed out so you see a lot of pop in and T posing. is there anyway the mod can turn off for cutscenes?

hi, ok so ive completed 3 with the camera mod which is amazing but it does break cutscenes. for some reason the camera doesnt behave the same and its mostly zoomed out so you see a lot of pop in and T posing. is there anyway the mod can turn off for cutscenes?

Curious, in your mind did the pulled back camera improve the experience outside cut scenes?

Thank you for your work and patience.
Now that I "finished" vanilla S3, Next step= play with mods and changes, to discover another game :)

is there a thread with all mods for s3 somewhere? I don't like nexus for some shitty pay reasons.

@LemonHaze this a a big request but is there any way of removing the qte sounds? ive been doing some videos and i use no ui mod to remove the button prompts and i would love to also have no sounds. is there any way of doing this? also for shenmue 1 and 2... thanks

@LemonHaze this a a big request but is there any way of removing the qte sounds? ive been doing some videos and i use no ui mod to remove the button prompts and i would love to also have no sounds. is there any way of doing this? also for shenmue 1 and 2... thanks

Please post videos of game without UI please.

Great mod thank you! Any chance the camera could automatically follow behind Ryo?

This is just to dump herb locations faster, by forcing all levels to be loaded at once, the herb dumper is able to find all herbs in whichever the location you're in, instead of having to walk around each area to get them to load in.
I noticed yesterday if you use Load All Levels the path to the abandoned temple in Bailu is blocked by a couple of sunflowers. Reloading a save and not using it will keep the path clear though. Just thought I'd mention. Thanks for making this mod with the classic camera it's making me really enjoy the game on my second playthrough.

Which one is the latest ?
The bottom one in comments on page 1?

I always update the original post. That should be the most recent version. Sometimes when a patch is released and installed on your system, EGS can remove the mods, you should come back here and reinstall whenever that happens.

Back