[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Retro Camera Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonHaze

Banned
Use Forklift (for Shenmue III) and extract the zip into your Win64 folder.

ALT+C - Toggles camera mode, defaults to center camera
ALT+T - Toggles the mod (when turning off the mod, make sure to toggle the camera mode back appropriately)

1576027205630.png

Additional key combos for this are:

ALT+NUMPAD 5 - Toggles setting custom camera values

ALT+NUMPAD 8 - Increases camera distance from player in increments of 10
ALT+NUMPAD 2 - Decreases camera distance from player in increments of 10

ALT+PAGE UP - Increases camera height in increments of 10
ALT+PAGE DOWN - Decreases camera height in increments of 10

ALT+UP - Increases FOV in increments of 5
ALT+DOWN - Decreases FOV in increments of 5

This may require you to update your Visual C++ redistributable packages to get running:

Attachments

• RetroCameraMod.zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I've re-downloaded Forklift, and it seems to load fine now, but this mod's commands don't do anything while in-game.

Updated to support latest Forklift

Added custom camera mod version, allowing you to set your own FOV and distance from player values.

Delete the mods folder, redownload this mod and place it next to Forklift.asi, then run the game.

I had it as you show and it still didn't work, the problem was solved by updating C ++ to the latest version: D
Now everything works and the game looks like old shenmue which is not a disadvantage but a great advantage !!
THANK YOU :)

Oh man, I REALLY hope there’s a console patch for this soon. I’d love to have the option for the FOV to match the originals. That may clear up most of the issues I have with the graphics/presentation.

Updated to v1.1 - Added camera height changing, adjusted default values and disabled the camera from auto rotating

1576173392884.png

Last edited:
unfortunately I have another problem, of course he writes about the game with mod
After each fight, how should the loading screen turn on, the game comes out with the message "fatal error".
After switching off the mod everything is ok

unfortunately I have another problem, of course he writes about the game with mod
After each fight, how should the loading screen turn on, the game comes out with the message "fatal error".
After switching off the mod everything is ok

Redownload it, it should be fixed now!

I had it as you show and it still didn't work, the problem was solved by updating C ++ to the latest version: D
Now everything works and the game looks like old shenmue which is not a disadvantage but a great advantage !!
THANK YOU :)
Im having the issue you are having, where do you update this ''C ++'' file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back