(REQUEST) Shenmue III DS4 Button Prompts Mod

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to mod in the DS4 Button Prompts into Shenmue 3?. On the PS4 version you obviously have the DS4 button prompts but on the PC version you only have the Xbox button Prompts even when you use a DS4 controller... It would be nice to see the DS4 prompts instead if possible...

it's easy to do if you understand how to unpack files, people change entire models, for example, play for Geralt from Witcher, but no one says how they unpack it
I wouldn't know. I wish they'd share how they do it. I wouldn't be surprised if the DS4 button icons are in the game files too.

This replaces only the prompts shown in the pic for me. Is it still WIP like the prompt assets still need to be replaced in various locations or is it bugging for me? Like the start menu etc still shows the xbox prompts.

Edit: Id actually love to know how this is done so i could do it myself and wouldnt have to bother anyone with this kind of asset replacement mod requests lol

Last edited:
This replaces only the prompts shown in the pic for me. Is it still WIP like the prompt assets still need to be replaced in various locations or is it bugging for me? Like the start menu etc still shows the xbox prompts.

Edit: Id actually love to know how this is done so i could do it myself and wouldnt have to bother anyone with this kind of asset replacement mod requests lol
Yeah sorry it's just a WIP right now. I'll replace the rest of them when I get some time (hopefully tonight).

Back