~ Road to CyberPunk 2077 Thread ~

Estimate size and map design for the game-
Most of the Badlands (the desert that surrounds night city) is not featured here so the map might be even bigger.
Keep in mind that these numbers are afan made estimate.
I wouldn't say that the map is as big as stated here...
looks super cool tho
night city estimate size map.jpg

Estimate size and map design for the game-
Most of the Badlands (the desert that surrounds night city) is not featured here so the map might be even bigger.
Keep in mind that these numbers are afan made estimate.
I wouldn't say that the map is as big as stated here...
looks super cool tho
View attachment 9263
I dont get it, the black part of the center and the West will be the map too? If it will be, it's a great size. If it's not, seems kinda small.

the black part in the center is the sea. the badlands are the whole desert that surrounds the city. nobody knows how big it is tho.
But by that scale, is bigger than the gta V map!

Hi bros.
As the available footage for CyberPubk 2077 continues to pile up, either in trailers or gameplay videos,
I'm really starting to dig Jackie as a character. He's really likable.
And as some of you may remember, he actually dies in one of the trailers. (The one shown at e3 2019)

So I've been thinking, do you guys think that, because Cyberpunk has a branching story, will it be possible
to keep Jackie alive?
Any thoughts?

maxresdefault.jpg

I saw 2077 on the title and thought it was the release date for Shenmue 4. As for Cyberpunk I plan to rent it or pick it up digital for $5-$7 on release for Xbox to taste test it. It looks fun but I'm not sold on paying $60+ unless there's some deeper substance to the story or message behind it.

this game is looking really good.

i don't own a ps4 anymore so it will be ps5 only for me... hopefully by the time im able to find a ps5 ( deep into 2021 lol), cd project red will be giving away a free ps5 upgrade.

Yes.
PS5 and Xbox Series x upgrades will be for free if you just buy the ps4 ver.
You can also expect a ton of free content post lauch, similar to what the witcher 3 had at the time.

In fact CDPR is even saying Cyberpunk will have more extracontent than the witcher 3!!

I feel like this game could be one of the greatest games ever made...or a victim of gross overhype.

I don't know. I've purposely steered clear of most trailers for it and will play it on PC next month (I have it pre-ordered on Steam) but yeah, I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. Just because the fever around this game is at an all time high and to me, it could go either way. It could really live up to the hype...or it could be a let down.

Will see next month, I guess.

I feel like this game could be one of the greatest games ever made...or a victim of gross overhype.

I don't know. I've purposely steered clear of most trailers for it and will play it on PC next month (I have it pre-ordered on Steam) but yeah, I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. Just because the fever around this game is at an all time high and to me, it could go either way. It could really live up to the hype...or it could be a let down.

Good for you Danielmann!
I actually bough into the hype a long time ago to be honest. haha

The main plot is so simple that I think it might really work.
Two friends trying to find the immortality chip!

Ofc, then there are many ramifications, but thats the main idea.
And I love it.

I didn't even know the plot until you just mentioned it there lol. Kept away from seeing anything of this game as much as I can. Saw the initial reveal and that's it for the most part. Started taking this approach to games I look forward to because I watched everything I could when it came to MGSV and that was pretty much the entire game (including the ending).

Not to get off topic, but if some of you can not wait for Cyberpunk 2077, perhaps you would enjoy Sindome. It is a MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) heavily into cyberpunk and sci-fi themes from the likes of Judge Dredd, Total Recall, The Running Man, Robo Cop, Blade Runner, etc. It might whet your appetite until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. And this is totally free.

I think like you.

I think everybody took the train without watching the game. I know I will love it, because it has a lot of things that I like, but I dont know if everybody's gonna love it. I dont think this is going to be a Witcher 3. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Back