Romance ?

There is a litle mechanic that if you keep talking to Shenhua at night, she gives you different "going out" and "waking up ryo".

Haha. Romance.

You do realize we still play as Ryo? I've never seen a more sexless robot. Guy could be slaying left and right and he just ignores it.

I feel like its probably moving in that direction for shenhua if shes not suddenly revealed to be his sister or some weird shit, which would just make alot of moments weird in this game anyway since some random villagers basically pair them up when you talk to certain ones.

As a matter of fact there is, Ryo finally finds a strapping young shipmaster and the seeds of love blossom.

You do realize we still play as Ryo? I've never seen a more sexless robot. Guy could be slaying left and right and he just ignores it.
There were some conversations with Shenhua laying it kinda thick, saying she wants to go to japan, like to see the sea, they also made her more of a waifu, when in the first game she was more of a tomboy. I didn't really care for that change, in the second game she says that she always played with boys, and in this game kinda implies she mostly has the animals as company.
Funny thing, Ryo does seem to have the hots for xiuying, it's the only one he actually calls beautiful, he looked at her when she was in the bed, whatever though.

There were some conversations with Shenhua laying it kinda thick, saying she wants to go to japan, like to see the sea, they also made her more of a waifu, when in the first game she was more of a tomboy. I didn't really care for that change, in the second game she says that she always played with boys, and in this game kinda implies she mostly has the animals as company.
Funny thing, Ryo does seem to have the hots for xiuying, it's the only one he actually calls beautiful, he looked at her when she was in the bed, whatever though.

and right he is. Xiuying is the BEST female character this series has presented thus far.

Xiuying is cool, but Joy is best waifu.

Eh, to me, Joy's the type you have fun with for a couple of nights and then realise there ain't much there.

Xiuying? Slap a ring on that finger and treat her right for the rest of your days. Cool, calm, confident, at peace with herself, loyal and true. That's true Waifu material.

Eh, to me, Joy's the type you have fun with for a couple of nights and then realise there ain't much there.

This is probably what Ren meant when he said she wasn’t his type in S2 (I wonder what is?....🤔)

but yeah Xiuying is the best.

Xiuying? Slap a ring on that finger and treat her right for the rest of your days. Cool, calm, confident, at peace with herself, loyal and true. That's true Waifu material.
This man knows his stuff.

Back