Ryo's Timex

Hello. Longtime lurker of the forums and fan of Shenmue. Anybody selling or have any leads on where to find the closest Timex Expedition to the one Ryo wears? eBay has one that's beat to shit for a ridiculous price so I was wondering if anyone knows where else I can find one. Checked Yahoo Auctions too but no luck right now.

Best thing to do is search for Timex Expedition on ebay, sort by newly listed, and hope one comes up. I got mine for £10 + £3.95 postage this way ^_^

T433914 or T433914E (white face) is the model number I think

Never search for Shenmue watch or Shenmue Timex as those guys know we're willing to pay for them (y)

Oh and welcome to the forums BTW ^_^

Best thing to do is search for Timex Expedition on ebay, sort by newly listed, and hope one comes up. I got mine for £10 + £3.95 postage this way ^_^

T433914 or T433914E (white face) is the model number I think

Never search for Shenmue watch or Shenmue Timex as those guys know we're willing to pay for them (y)

Oh and welcome to the forums BTW ^_^

Nice, you totally lucked out on that steal! Thanks for your advice, you're right that one should never search Shenmue watch, the listing currently up is ridiculous especially considering the condition it's in. Hoping I can find one in decent condition soon.

Thank you!

Back