Save editor for Shenmue II

I made a save editor for Shenmue II. (Hosted on Google Drive for now, you will have to save the file locally and open it in your browser from there)

Currently you can edit:
  • Money/Tokens
  • Date/Time
  • Move skill levels
  • Story Items
  • Gacha Items
  • Documents
  • High scores
Everything seems to work fine in my testing but I offer no guarantees. MAKE BACKUPS (I recommend backing up the whole folder each time as I don't know the significance of the files other than the 'Game Data X' files.)
If you want as well you can save the HTML file locally, everything it needs to work is contained in that one file.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, my man! This and your Shenmue 1 Save Editor have been come in quite handy for me. I appreciate the work you put in.

Hi, Can someone please explain to me how to use this? I think I know how but I want to make sure. I'm only interested in speeding the dates ahead a month or so. Thanks!

That would likely be the "Microsoft Store" file location. If it's not try searching for a file named "Game Data 1".
I have the Steam version unfortunately so I can't help further.

I made a save editor for Shenmue II. (Hosted on Google Drive for now, you will have to save the file locally and open it in your browser from there)

Currently you can edit:
  • Money/Tokens
  • Date/Time
  • Move skill levels
  • Story Items
  • Gacha Items
  • Documents
  • High scores
Everything seems to work fine in my testing but I offer no guarantees. MAKE BACKUPS (I recommend backing up the whole folder each time as I don't know the significance of the files other than the 'Game Data X' files.)
If you want as well you can save the HTML file locally, everything it needs to work is contained in that one file.
How do I edit the date to move the game ahead a month or so?

Back