SEGA Survey March 2021

Sonoshee

Account Removed at Users Request
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Cookie Cutter
Sega are looking for some feedback from their fans!

Though Shenmue is not actually mentioned in the survey, there are a couple of opportunities where you can let them know your love for the series and for a Shenmue 4:

Untitled01.png

Untitled02.png

Don't forget to help spread the word on the 4th of every month with the #LetsGetShenmue4 tweetathon as well!

You can find the link to the survey via Sega's twitter below:

It's weird! When I answered I spent under an hour playing games on my PC (which I do), it ended the questionnaire! Still - i'll try again.

Edit: It won't let me. Bollocks! *Sends Shenmue IV vibes to SEGA* >>

It's weird! When I answered I spent under an hour playing games on my PC (which I do), it ended the questionnaire! Still - i'll try again.

Edit: It won't let me. Bollocks! *Sends Shenmue IV vibes to SEGA* >>
You probably just need a new IP. Try resetting your router (assuming you have a dynamic IP) or doing it from your phone.

When I answered I spent under an hour playing games on my PC (which I do), it ended the questionnaire!

Same here, I was ready for the 23 questions as in the screencap :cautious:

eca.png

Last edited:
for my answer to the open question after saying Shenmue was my first thought of Sega:

hybrid Dreamcast/Saturn mini or a Sega Steam box pre-built computer with all of Master System-Dreamcast library

Steam boxes were right up my ally but they sorta disappeared didnt they? I'm a mac person hence being console centric, but them pre built Steam machines were a neat in-between idea. Also loved how they were named after one of my fav daft punk songs ;)

Back