SegaShop teasing new Shenmue Merch

From the Sega Shop facebook page

"WOW!
We've been absolutely blown away today by the response to our new Shenmue range!
Some items have already sold out 😱
But don't worry, we've got your back - they're available to pre-order!
Thank you 💙"

Yeah I just put a Pre-Order on the 2 T-shirts - Always wanted a nice Shenmue Tee so this will be very nice! Shippings only £1.98 which really isn't bad either!

I. HATE. YOU. BRITS. :mad:

I was literally just finishing a cheeky post on the barbarism of the US (NA?) store. One can't even search for Shenmue!
May you fine Brits enjoy your luxury... :coffee:

Apparently, Sonic Mania is the first entry from up and coming indie developer Service Games, so they don't have many other IPs to work from.

Fuck it. Today being payday, i've made a conscious effort to pay my bills, but between this, the Streets of Rage 4 vinyl and bandcamp day (where independent artists get 100% of the proceeds), i'll get a T-shirt and a mug. The coin looks cool, but I know it'll just sit in a drawer...

Damn, haven't got mine yet. Maybe the postie hasn't been yet.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Part of my orders just arrived, but not the rest despite it all dispatching same day :cautious:

Last edited:
I think l'll get the Shenmue and Dreamcast hoodies as well. I swear, just seeing all that Sega-made classic Shenmue merchandise just reminded me how much better the real Shenmue logo looks as opposed to Shenmue 3 logo.

Ironically my own order (which I ordered before a second batch to send to USA) didn't arrive today but the batch to go to the USA did.... No idea why.

Probably a re-release of the 4 mugs from the Shenmue Premiere.

View attachment 7775

Would cost them next to nothing to produce,, and at £9.99 a pop, they could do alright business. Especially if they had a limited collection of all 4 in some sort of presenters case.
Shenmue

4 mugs

SHENMUE 4

THE PROOF WE NEEDED GUYS

Still no sign of mine despite being one of the very first to order. Yet, mainland Europe and even US orders have been delivered already? 🤔

Back