SegaShop teasing new Shenmue Merch

Still no sign of mine despite being one of the very first to order. Yet, mainland Europe and even US orders have been delivered already? 🤔

Can't you throw some "Don't you know who I am?" their way?? :sneaky:

Medium is quite a bit baggier than my other Medium tees, closer in size to Large t-shirts in my wardrobe.

Yeah, Sega's shop seems to size larger than most UK stores. It's weird, because 1. their size chart is identical to most sites (38-40 inch chest for medium) yet they're clearly actually larger and 2. They're inconsistent as the Sonic tshirt I bought is a normal medium fit, but all the other shirts I have bought have been larger.

Mmm my shipping order is sending the non Shenmue products, those are now in pre-order but that was not the status when I bought them. Anyways, I am not going anywhere soon so they will arrive eventually

I got an email last Monday saying my order had shipped and is on its way, still not received it, but if I check my account on the website it says they're getting my order ready. So don't know if its shipped or not at this point.

Glad to see Sega building up this fan shop in Europe. Hope they will be including Atlus-related merch soon.

What kind of Shenmue merchandise would you like to see more of at SEGA Shop Europe?#

Just posted on their facebook page.

So, my delivery has been in Spain since May 11th, but the mail guy misplaced the ticket or something and I found that I could pick it in the office by tracking the UK code yesterday. I got my T-Shirt and Mug :D

Did anyone get the hoodie? Let's see some pics guys.

I got a couple of the coins as they were the only thing in stock. I'm gonna order the rest (except the poster as I already have that on canvas) when they get the Streets of Rage 4 and Saturn stuff in that they teased a couple of weeks ago :)

Did anyone get the hoodie? Let's see some pics guys.

I got a couple of the coins as they were the only thing in stock. I'm gonna order the rest (except the poster as I already have that on canvas) when they get the Streets of Rage 4 and Saturn stuff in that they teased a couple of weeks ago :)
I did. I'll try and take some better pics this weekend. 20200509_124118.jpg

Medium T Shirt and Hoodie out of stock already - just how quick do you have to be?
Oh well wait for the next one :D

Back