Shadowbox Project

Lots of headway made. Hoping to have this completed some time this weekend.

20210928_153056.jpg

20210928_170313.jpg

20210928_170331.jpg

I still have some precision cutting to do on the details and putting the timeline together, but it's finally coming together.

This is so damn cool! I really love the depth effect you created with the screenshot.

Thanks guys. Glad you like it.

The Shenmue box is my final one for me until perhaps next year some time if I even make another for me. I might move forward eventually and look at series like Sonic, Zelda and Mass Effect. Currently I'm working on one for my brother who loves the Destiny games. I'm hoping to have it completed for him in time for Christmas.

Well, I'm back at it again. I did manage to complete the Destiny shadowbox for my brother and he received it before Christmas. Happy it got to him in one piece.

Destiny Shadowbox.jpg

I blurred out his PSN name but it's above his light level in the lower left corner near the foot of his character.

I took a bit of a break and have been working the last month or so on my final Shadowbox revolving around Mass Effect.

MEShadowbox.jpg

Since taking this pic, I've added Liara taking cover on the right and a few bad guys in. I'm currently at the point of getting it printed. Waiting for my next day off to do that. I've got it set up so that the image of the Normandy flying to dock with the Citadel will also be 3D with the wings of the citadel coming up from the circular center. So it's almost like a two in one project.

I won't keep you guys as updated as I did with the Shenmue box for obvious reasons but will post a pic of the project once completed. This will be my last one as that brings me through last gen and I'm running out of wall space.

Final shadowbox completed. This one took a longer amount of time than the others as I implemented all the skills learned into this one. I like how it turned out and am looking forward to adding the boxart of the upcoming game to the timeline.

MassEffect_Shadowbox.jpg
MassEffect_Shadowbox2.jpg

Back