Shenmue 1 100% Save File PC (Request)

An odd request but does anyone know or have a 100% save file for the first game?
I completed Shenmue tonight for the first time in well over a decade and a half but I didn't get anywhere close to fully completing it.
I plan on eventually coming back to it after beating 2 + 3 some day to truly 100% it and find everything in the game but I remember if you don't 100% the game you miss out on certain things in 2.
If anyone's got a 100% save file ready to share I'd be in your debt as Ryo would say.
Thanks!

You can use mine

Too late now but I do appreciate the reply thanks a lot.

woah what things do you miss out on in 2 if you don't 100% complete the first one?

woah what things do you miss out on in 2 if you don't 100% complete the first one?

Don't quote me on this but from what I've read up on it's mainly extra/optional fighting moves, a lot more extra currency from selling your collectibles from the first game and some extra cutscenes I do believe.

Don't quote me on this but from what I've read up on it's mainly extra/optional fighting moves, a lot more extra currency from selling your collectibles from the first game and some extra cutscenes I do believe.

There aren't any cutscenes you can miss in the second game as a result of not doing something in the first (as far as I know). There are a few dialogue changes though, most notably when talking to Shenhua

Back