Shenmue 2 Pawnshops Secrets

Hi, everyone!

I'm sorry that I created the topic immediately after registration, but in my opinion it is really interesting.

What's behind the door at some of Wan Chai's pawn shops? o_O

What we have:

- the words of the owner of Wise Men's Pawnshop about the strange activities in Lucky and Accounts Settled Pawnshops
- strange door in Lucky and Accounts Settled Pawnshops
- weird shorter opening hours of these pawnshops (Lucky until 6pm, Accounts Settled until 7pm), while all (except one) others work much longer
- a completely useless Shine Pawnshop, with lower prices for any goods, but this pawnshop also has a strange door, and the opening hours are shorter, and its owner speaks as if he knows something that we do not know

So, looks like a fun speculation, BUT.

I remember well when I was playing S2 on my Dreamcast a long time ago, I was walking through the door of Lucky Pawnshop! All I remember is that it was pretty laid back, without any wild action like for duck racing.

The internet is pretty dead for any information about that pawnshop secret. It's funny how we know so much about Duck Races, but at the same time know absolutely nothing about the strange pawnshop doors.

Maybe someone on this forum knows something? :blush:

Back