Shenmue 3 Amazon Rally

I don't have an Amazon account but if that's needed I will make one. Let's show shoppers this game is worth it!!

EDIT: the amazon link in OP is not clickable for me :S

"We apologize but this account has not met the minimum eligibility requirements to write a review. If you would like to learn more about our eligibility requirements, please see our community guidelines. "

I'm sorry but I can't leave a review. :(

Wow you can write reviews without having bought the product? Thats so freaking stupid. Yeah sure I'll write one then

That's what "verified purchase" is for.

Well if we want to flood the amazon with good reviews we can then, its not like were lying about playing the game,

Aye. Make it an honest review though, people can (surprisingly) sway towards buying something based on perceived flaws.

Basically don't make it one of those cringe-worthy bollock-tickling reviews.

I wrote a quick 5 star one for the German Collectors Edition. It had two other 5 star ratings and one 1 star before I sent mine so the average is bound to go up nicely. Don't know if I can rate any other version of the game still.

Aye. Make it an honest review though, people can (surprisingly) sway towards buying something based on perceived flaws.

Basically don't make it one of those cringe-worthy bollock-tickling reviews.
I less mentioned flaws and more or less specified how niche the game is and generally tailored only for people who like really slow games

"We apologize but this account has not met the minimum eligibility requirements to write a review. If you would like to learn more about our eligibility requirements, please see our community guidelines. "

I'm sorry but I can't leave a review. :(
Well thanks for trying man. And just fyi to everyone that writes a review, it can take several days after submission before it is actually approved and shows up so don't be alarmed thinking you did something wrong.

You can also comment on reviews if you feel like being petty. I might’ve responded to a one star review...

Back