Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

I've been worrying about this as well. I think ShopTo have been taking pre-orders since Tuesday, which has me seriously worried, since I ordered on Wednesday morning. Bloody hope I haven't missed the boat, knowing how passionate this fanbase can be!

Anyone had any issues when buying from ShopTo? Ordering a second one just in case simply games messes it up but having an issue updating my card on ShopTo :(

Anyone had any issues when buying from ShopTo? Ordering a second one just in case simply games messes it up but having an issue updating my card on ShopTo :(

What's the issue with your card? They updated their website a few weeks back which led to major issues, but they mostly seem to be sorted now. If you're getting the 'order could not be completed' error, I got that on a couple of pre-orders too, but when I check my pre-orders list, they're there, so I think they went through ok.

What's the issue with your card? They updated their website a few weeks back which led to major issues, but they mostly seem to be sorted now. If you're getting the 'order could not be completed' error, I got that on a couple of pre-orders too, but when I check my pre-orders list, they're there, so I think they went through ok.
Ahh I see. Thanks for letting me know. When I go to add a card (as I have got a new card since my last order), I input all the details and then the box just disappears. There is a "next" button, but clicking that just asks me to fill in my card details, which I've already done, and the box has disappears lol.
Just check my orders and nothing has gone through. I'll order from Amazon instead as a backup, as I already have simplygames ordered.

Thanks again.

Ahh I see. Thanks for letting me know. When I go to add a card (as I have got a new card since my last order), I input all the details and then the box just disappears. There is a "next" button, but clicking that just asks me to fill in my card details, which I've already done, and the box has disappears lol.
Just check my orders and nothing has gone through. I'll order from Amazon instead as a backup, as I already have simplygames ordered.

Thanks again.

To fix that I think you could try going to your account, then to payment methods, then add your new card on that screen and save it. Then pre-order Shenmue 3 and then your card details will be available to choose. Guess it doesn't matter now though if you have got it from Amazon.

I have also pre ordered on Amazon just in case. Noted that in the description it just says “contains DVD ROM”, no description of the collectables. Do you think it’s just a lazy listing?

we just have to wait,
Koch Media announced the start of the digital standard and deluxe edition
and the physical CE just 4 days ago,
so i guess it takes some (random) time until it reaches every region.

i mean Koch Media and Deep Silver are a Austrian and German company
and i cant find the CE in any german language shop.

I just discovered Amazon UK also delivers to germany. Will it run on my swiss ps4? (I live not far from the german border and could pick it up in Germany)
Does amazon charge the amount right away with pre-orders?

I have also pre ordered on Amazon just in case. Noted that in the description it just says “contains DVD ROM”, no description of the collectables. Do you think it’s just a lazy listing?
Probably lazy listing.

Back