Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

Thank you so much @spud1897.

I saw the collectors addition some time ago and looked at some typical sites but could not find it in the UK so thought it was fake or simply not coming. I desperately wanted the Dragons Mirror and so happy I now am able to pre-order it. Just hope it is of decent quality.

Is it available now for preorder?
I can't seem to find it on their site.

There's only 4,000 copies of the PS4 and 1,000 copies of the PC version. They will probably announce a date and a time when orders go live, which will probably be a month before release or something (follow them on social media and sign up to their newsletter so you don't miss the slot). Once the orders go live you will have literally anything from 1 minute to about w0 minutes to secure your copy. It depends, it's hard to know how popular it will be and whether scalpers will jump on board or not (given it's not limited on a world wide scale, only in the US, you might be ok).

I cannot find the CE on my Austrian online Webstore off choice but still interested in it. Must check if some US Shops send to Austria. If the shipping is not that high I might get one.

Thank you so much @spud1897.

I saw the collectors addition some time ago and looked at some typical sites but could not find it in the UK so thought it was fake or simply not coming. I desperately wanted the Dragons Mirror and so happy I now am able to pre-order it. Just hope it is of decent quality.
You're quite welcome. It's nice to see so many popping up and certainly in the UK we've got better access to it than North America. Only 5000 for sale over there is crazy.

no its not available and you cant see it on their page.
seems like so far it was only available in Italy, Portugal and the UK.
the only thing you can do is wait.
Also Spain, I preordered mine last night on Amazon

the funny thing is there is a official site on Koch Media's press website
where they announced that Pre Orders are now open for the standard and deluxe edition
and that there is also the very limited CE. and every other gaming and fan website is just copying that text
but there is no link to any product.

so its like you have a official pre order announcement but without any shop links.

365Games have officially ran out of stock it seems.
OP updated

I wonder how much stock each retailer is getting? SimplyGames seemed to run out within an hour of it being posted here. Whilst ShopTo seems to have an endless supply... Weird.

I wonder how much stock each retailer is getting? SimplyGames seemed to run out within an hour of it being posted here. Whilst ShopTo seems to have an endless supply... Weird.
Yeah, I find this extremely strange too. Especially when every time you go to ShopTo it shows that at least 10 people are about to buy (though I do call that into question). I hope they're not completing more orders than they're able to fulfill. It would totally suck if your pre-order was cancelled at the last minute and you couldn't get it anywhere else by that time.

Yeah, I find this extremely strange too. Especially when every time you go to ShopTo it shows that at least 10 people are about to buy (though I do call that into question). I hope they're not completing more orders than they're able to fulfill. It would totally suck if your pre-order was cancelled at the last minute and you couldn't get it anywhere else by that time.

That's what I'm worried about too. But I've been using ShopTo for about 7 or 8 years now and I've never had any problems before.

I am worried something like that could happen with any of these online retailers though, so hence I pre-ordered it from ShopTo and SimplyGames just in case lol. If neither of have any issues, I'll cancel the ShopTo one before release.

That's what I'm worried about too. But I've been using ShopTo for about 7 or 8 years now and I've never had any problems before.

I am worried something like that could happen with any of these online retailers though, so hence I pre-ordered it from ShopTo and SimplyGames just in case lol. If neither of have any issues, I'll cancel the ShopTo one before release.
Good plan! And yeah, whilst I've never used them personally, I've only ever heard mostly positive things about ShopTo.

Do we know if that 5000 copies made figure is just for the US on LRG, or worldwide?

Do we know if that 5000 copies made figure is just for the US on LRG, or worldwide?

Just the LRG deal for the US, I imagine. I don't think so many UK retailers would be popping up with it if there was such limited quantities, but I could be wrong.

Just the LRG deal for the US, I imagine. I don't think so many UK retailers would be popping up with it if there was such limited quantities, but I could be wrong.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Would explain why we've seen it on so many outlets & for so long on ShopTo. But yeah, there's no way of knowing for certain at the moment.

Back