Shenmue 3 console clothing bug? (solved)

Peter

Administrator
Before saying the game itself is bugged, would anyone be available for some console testing?

I have platinumed the game and all DLC on the PS5, but a few of the jackets don't appear to be able to select for Ryo to wear. In my items I have:

Ryo's Jacket
Huang's Tackle Jacket
Camouflage Jacket
Red and Silver Satin Jacket
Black and Gold Satin Jacket
Bailu Chan Satin Jacket
Hip Satin Jacket
Impressive Satin Jacket
Wild Leather Jacket

However, the menu screen only allows me to select 6 jackets to wear:

Ryo's Jacket
Huang's Tackle Jacket
Camouflage Jacket
Wild Leather Jacket

The rest, including the Bailu Chan jacket cannot be worn. So, is this exclusive to PS5? Or all console versions? What about PC? Anyone have a look and let me know?

Before saying the game itself is bugged, would anyone be available for some console testing?

I have platinumed the game and all DLC on the PS5, but a few of the jackets don't appear to be able to select for Ryo to wear. In my items I have:

Ryo's Jacket
Huang's Tackle Jacket
Camouflage Jacket
Bailu Chan Satin Jacket
Hip Satin Jacket
Impressive Satin Jacket
Wild Leather Jacket

However, the menu screen only allows me to select 6 jackets to wear:

Ryo's Jacket
Huang's Tackle Jacket
Camouflage Jacket
Wild Leather Jacket

The rest, including the Bailu Chan jacket cannot be worn. So, is this exclusive to PS5? Or all console versions? What about PC? Anyone have a look and let me know?
pc version works fine

pc version works fine
Thanks for the feedback dude. That box can be ticked. I think it's more of a console issue, and now wondering:

A. If it's specific to the PS5, or
B. It works fine for others, and there's just a weird glitch on my end.

Thanks for the feedback dude. That box can be ticked. I think it's more of a console issue, and now wondering:

A. If it's specific to the PS5, or
B. It works fine for others, and there's just a weird glitch on my end.
(sorry for my bad english) i think this is a glitch. because the ps5 version is exactly the same as the ps4 version. the ps5 run ps4 games natively.

I can't say for sure and I can't check it out because I'm not in my home these days, but this sound familiar and I think that did happen to me too. I would say is not a bug, more is something that I didn't look well, but I think I did get a solution. I did get confused with so many jackets and I didn't find the ones that I did search, but them whey there. I don't remember well.
Perhaps those jackets are part of a set? You did look if have those clothes in the DLCs of Bailu-chan search? Sorry I can't help more and sorry for my english.

Back