Shenmue 3 DLC help

Hi!
So I was a backer for Shenmue 3 and didn't got the day 1 edition that comes with the Blazing Kick preorder bonus DLC.
I am wondering if there's anyway to get the DLC code for that. I already bought the DLC pass on the PS Store but I really need this DLC so I can check something in the game (just a theory by now). I saw a guy selling it on ebay but with wasn't cheap.
Does anyone has a spare code that I could use?
I can buy it (pay pal) if ones is selling cheap. (My copy of Shenmue 3 is CUSA -USA)

I have a similar request. The digital version of S3 has a flight jacket included. I bought the physical version. Was really hoping to get that jacket. Happy to pay a premium for a code (If that is not too disrespectful to backers) - I am European/UK on PS4.

Sorry if this spoiler-related but have a question regarding this thread as a whole.

Thinking carefully: I appreciate this is a very closed-type of thread but I'm guessing our friendly mods can move/delete as necessary.

My question is: The things that we have asked for so far in this thread. Can they be gotten in gameplay or future DLC?

Please put my mind at ease lol

Back