[REQUEST] [ Shenmue 3 ] - Dreamcast Graphics & Sound MODs -

Hi, is it possible to have a mod for her too? Thank you very much.

latest

I think there should be a "Shenmue 3 Dreamcast graphics" mod thread for everything like this, the Ryo model replacement, etc. I would love to play Shenmue 3 with Dreamcast style graphics including the textures, etc.

Good suggestion, I modified the title of the topic. Now, we can enter all our requests here. I will immediately add another proposal: it is possible to change the game environment? That is, perform a downgrade that makes it compatible with the engine of the first two original games.What do you think of it? Thanks.

P.s We could open a channel to financially support modders by rewarding their commitment.

It's probably possible to lower the poly count of models in Unreal Engine 4, don't ask how though I can't do that lol

Good suggestion, I modified the title of the topic.
Sweet! Let's get sweaty. I mean do this. As for the other stuff, I really don't know, I haven't created a mod myself.

It's probably possible to lower the poly count of models in Unreal Engine 4, don't ask how though I can't do that lol
That's what i was thinking lol. I already played through the game on Low graphics settings because of my old computer but it didn't feel quite the same.

This thread already has some parts fixed to match Dreamcast thanks to @LemonHaze: the Misc Mod with classic camera, Dreamcast Ryo mod and OG Sound Effects mod.

Last edited:
I found this, looks like what you're talking about right?

Excellent, now we have to find a modder available to help us. How many are there in this forum? In addition, we may also change some of the game's music to that of the first two games. What are your favorites?

I have shenmue 1 & 2 and 3 in my PC right now I could try to change the textures of shenmue 3 to 1 & 2 same with the sounds or music however I can't promise you that it will work 100%

Back