Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Backer Digital OST?

I backed at the $300 tier, but amongst the slow rollout of rewards, I apparently overlooked downloading the digital OST that was offered. I'm sure I saw the notice but assumed I could get to it later when I wanted. Upon logging in recently I saw that the download link has expired as of May of this year! Quite annoying.

I know the Shenmue 3 full soundtrack is available on the main page of this site, but I'm particularly interested in the backer digital OST that was offered. According to my research this was only 21 tracks at 53min total? Just curious if anyone still has any links or knows where this backer OST can still be downloaded...

Thanks.

I backed at the $300 tier, but amongst the slow rollout of rewards, I apparently overlooked downloading the digital OST that was offered. I'm sure I saw the notice but assumed I could get to it later when I wanted. Upon logging in recently I saw that the download link has expired as of May of this year! Quite annoying.

I know the Shenmue 3 full soundtrack is available on the main page of this site, but I'm particularly interested in the backer digital OST that was offered. According to my research this was only 21 tracks at 53min total? Just curious if anyone still has any links or knows where this backer OST can still be downloaded...

Thanks.
Drop me a PM when you see this reply.

Back