Shenmue 3 PC Update

Oh awesome! I wonder if this fixes the DLC issue that we have been having. Going to download and play now to see!!!

Oh awesome! I wonder if this fixes the DLC issue that we have been having. Going to download and play now to see!!!
Sadly it doesn't, at least not for my backer telecom card. Same error message, no item in game.

Sadly it doesn't, at least not for my backer telecom card. Same error message, no item in game.
I got "Code Valid" which is what I got last time, but didn't get the jacket, telecom card etc. So not fixed just yet. Didn't think it would yet as we just got the email saying they are working on it this morning. Would be nice to see the patch notes though :p

Any idea what's the difference between the backer card and the regular cards ?
Ingame_Reward_01.png

This is the backer card, and I've heard people say it unlocks special conversations the regular card won't (though I don't know about that, haven't seen a confirmation anywhere) but I do know that it has unlimited uses.

Basically PC backers only got the highest tier of their Kickstarter goods, but no lower tiers. I got the move scroll but no VIP telecom card.
Oh okay nice. Will they release DLC for everyone soon such as new content about story etc?

I might be crazy, but I think the game gained FPS after the update.

Still no Telecom Card tho.

Back