shenmue 3 PC version controller support?

I'm playing with a wired X-Box One controller and that is working fine with the game. What controllers have you tried?

I've just tested a real USB Ps4 controller on Shenmue 3 on PC and it worked perfect with no set up (I don't have a fake one to test), but for some strange reason I don't have any sound in game when using the Ps4 contoller. I plugged my X-Box One controller back in, I can hear sound again.

yeah I'm gonna have to go buy a xbox controller, but in the meantime, I found an app that lets me bind keyboard keys to the controller. I might be missing some mapping and the right analog stick doesn't work but alot better than using the keyboard.
Screenshot (6).png

I had the same issue. I had to buy a xbox one wireless controller and update to windows 10 to use it. Thankfully Microsoft still allow windows 7 users to update to windows 10 for free, as the xbox drivers do not work on windows 7

@dion mate can you guide me how to bind controller setting.I have done it as below but the controller but it do nothing.Here are my settings

1614873622441.png

1614873657426.png

Attachments

• 1614873472339.png
    1614873472339.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
Well, the OP solved the problem by buying a new controller, but in the off chance this might help anyone:

XOutput is a free, nifty piece of software that turns all your Chinese, no brand PC pads into fully functional Xbox controllers, which SIII loves. Save you a few bucks.

Back