Shenmue 3 Playthroughs worth watching.

Sergeynest

Keep your Mind as clear as a Polished Mirror.
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Plague of Tale Requiem
Created this thread for everyone to share with the community the Shenmue 3 Playthroughs you think are worth watching.

This was the first Shenmue 3 Playthrough that I've watched. It's from Maximilion Dood and although it is incomplete it is still worth to watch because this guy is really entertaining.

The second Shenmue 3 playthorugh that i've watched was from Kwingsletsplays; they are Gamer Couple that genuinly loved their playthrough of Shenmue 3 and were very entertaining throughout the whole playthrough so much so that they went on to make another playthrough series of the Shenmue HD collecrtion.

This third playthrough I've only started to watch it recently but so far I'm also enjoying this one. It's from the Channel Dude Longcouch and this guy is a legit Shenmue fan; from what i've seen so far he knows the series very well and is enjoying his Shenmue 3 playthrough a lot; so I think this one will be also worth the watch.

If you have watched other Shenmue 3 playthroughs that you think are worth for the rest of the community to watch; please share them with us in this thread.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a not so serious playthrough :

Worth it just for this (if the video does not play at the timestamp, it's at 1:11:41 ) :

Dude Longcouch is indeed an oldschool fan from back in the day. We used to hang out on the IGN Shenmue board together :coffee:

This is probably the most obvious suggestion but if for some reason you haven't seen Brutalmoose's Shenmue LPs, he's super chill and he loved the game:

*Also, you should watch his LPs in order -- S1, S2 then S3. It's worth it to see him discover the series in real-time as he plays.

Last edited:
Back