Shenmue 3 Tribute - A Beautiful Recap

Yeah, excellent use of original track and certainly makes you appreciate some of the fight choreography and direction in cutscenes.

Although less epic and a touch more somber I also enjoyed this fan edit-

Yeah, that trailer is epic. It shows the journey of each main character and sets up the future of the series perfectly. It would make a teaser trailer for Shenmue 4.

The recap trailer shows us the amazing journey we took with Shenhua in Shenmue 3, along with all the incredible moments in Bailu and Niaowu. It shows how far we've come on this incredible journey.

Great choice of music from both trailers. Here's some more that are awesome

This one is long but will give you chills when you've finished watching it

This one is a little rough around the edges and could use an upgrade tbh, but it's an epic recap of Shenmue 1 and 2

Came across this video today and it was an absolute joy to watch. Very well put together. Check it out

People don't give the fighting scenes Mo-cap enough credit in this game. Say what you want about other aspects some of those fighting shots are excellently done. Great video

Came across this video today and it was an absolute joy to watch. Very well put together. Check it out

Saw this a few months back for the first time. Still just as good. This and @DragonOfJoejima 's review are my absolute favorite Shenmue III videos. I enjoy them both immensely.

Yeah, that trailer is epic. It shows the journey of each main character and sets up the future of the series perfectly. It would make a teaser trailer for Shenmue 4.

The recap trailer shows us the amazing journey we took with Shenhua in Shenmue 3, along with all the incredible moments in Bailu and Niaowu. It shows how far we've come on this incredible journey.

Great choice of music from both trailers. Here's some more that are awesome

This one is long but will give you chills when you've finished watching it

This one is a little rough around the edges and could use an upgrade tbh, but it's an epic recap of Shenmue 1 and 2

These would have made some amazing promotional vídeos. I doubt that any gamer that watched these would not feel tempted to go buy and play Shenmue. I can only imagine what could have happened if they had promoted Shenmue in the past like this.

Always felt that this music from Rocky would fit very well the Shenmue spirit, that's why I decided to make a vídeo montage with it as a tribute to all the Shenmue backers. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as i did editing it.

Awesome video. I would have never guessed in a million years that the rocky song would fit with Shenmue, but there you go, it does.

That's the thing about all these fan trailers, they evoke strong emotions that draw you in, fan of the series or not. 98% of trailers from Deep Silver were just average to below average. I think the only trailer they did good was the launch trailer, so that makes up the 2% lol

Its my video but had so much fun making it and just such amazing memories of everyone involved.

I remember this one. Amazing video. Another highly emotive creation. This is the stuff you need to draw people in. Would have been really cool if Deep Silver put some Shenmue content creators in the marketing department for videos. Instead we got bog standard Karen who has no idea what Shenmue is. lol im being mean, but you get my point.

The talent in this thread is insane. Definitely on another level.

I remember this one. Amazing video. Another highly emotive creation. This is the stuff you need to draw people in. Would have been really cool if Deep Silver put some Shenmue content creators in the marketing department for videos. Instead we got bog standard Karen who has no idea what Shenmue is. lol im being mean, but you get my point.

The talent in this thread is insane. Definitely on another level.
It's always seemed odd that they never really engaged with the fans. Hell most fans would have done it for free. I'll say this in their defence the launch trailer and mood trailers were good.

Sega did with the re-releases and it showed in that we got those shorts with Corey (Adam Koralik had a bit to do with those) and also the general links between Sega, the Dojo, 500k etc. Everything was much more joined up and pushing in the same direction.

Back