Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

i hope its because the post contained leaked info, and not because the person who made it thought people took it way too seriously and blew things out of proportionπŸ™πŸ™

Doesn't stuff disappear from 4chan after a while anyways? Not familiar with the site, but thought stuff dropped off after a while if not commented on in a while.

Doesn't stuff disappear from 4chan after a while anyways? Not familiar with the site, but thought stuff dropped off after a while if not commented on in a while.
Edit: I misunderstood. Yes, I think you’re right – they vanish after a while from the site itself, but are often still visible on mirrors etc

it is gone from both sites.

If 4chan rumor is true Yu and company needs to drop announcement relatively soon for promotion purposes.

I'm just at that stage now where I'll only believe it when i see an actual announcement made. I'll just binge play the 3 games until that day comes like someone above has said when it comes to shenmue patience is necessary both in playing the games and waiting for them.

It isn’t true. Ys Net appear to still be in business and not releasing any Air Twister updates so they must be working on something, but again what is Ys Net? Who are the core team?

Back