Shenmue assets catalog

Hello,
I'm looking for the Yamanose map 3D models. I first thought I would learn how to rip the models directly from shenmue HD. It's a lot more complicated than I expected. There are so many ways to do it and almost every post, videos or articles are outdated and I feel quickly overwhelmed with all the steps and different softwares I have to go through to rip a whole map into blender.
But then I saw people had already done it. I want to use the maps and the assets as blueprint to remake the entire Yamanose map.
When i saw this list, I couldn't believe somebody gathered all these assets, but all the links are dead sadly. Would anyone knows where I could find a 3D file of Yamanose ? FBX, OBJ, DAE, 3DS I don't really care about the format, because what I really need is the geometry. Textures would be a plus, but not really needed. Having the other maps and characters in this list would be amazing too, but if I can already put my hands on Yamanose, I would be infinitely grateful !
And if people are interested in seeing the progress of this remake of Yamanose, I would be very happy to post some updates about this project.
Thanks for taking the time to read this !

Yeah sorry for digging up an old thread.

So wudecon was the first thing I found. But I have no clue how to use it. I've never used visual studio nor used the console. I didn't find any documentation on github, have you made a tutorial or is there a thread about it ? To be honest, I don't even know if you have to work with the pc or the dreamcast version.

That's why I thought that if people were sharing 3d models like SCQ did on this thread, it would save me a lot of time and I could focus on remaking Yamanose.

But if there's no Yamanose map available somewhere, I will take the time to learn new tools like wudecon ! Do you have a good link where I could begin to learn how to use it ? I hope I didn't miss anything too obvious and if it's the case, I'm sorry.

Back